2 Fast 2 Furious 4K UHD

Please post here for issues related to UHD discs
Jikangire

2 Fast 2 Furious 4K UHD

Post by Jikangire »

Hello everyone. Has anyone been able to rip the 4K blu-ray of 2 Fast 2 Furious? I ask because I have all of the 4K Fast and Furious movies, and I have been able to rip all of them successfully with the exception of 2 Fast 2 Furious. I'm getting "The volume key is unknown for this disc - video can't be decrypted" error message. Normally I would just follow the directions on the FAQ and submit the dump file, etc., but I just thought it was odd in this case since all of the other 4K Fast and Furious movies, (The Fast and the Furious, The Fast and the Furious Tokyo Drift, Fast and Furious 6, Furious 7, and The Fate of the Furious), rip without issue. This is the Best Buy version of 2 Fast and Furious I am referring to. If this is just a abnormal case of "they all work but we forgot one", let me know and I'll just do the dump submit. However if this is an error on just my end, and others have been able to successfully rip this movie, please let me know.

Thanks!
MartyMcNuts

Re: 2 Fast 2 Furious 4K UHD

Post by MartyMcNuts »

Jikangire wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:49 am
Hello everyone. Has anyone been able to rip the 4K blu-ray of 2 Fast 2 Furious? I ask because I have all of the 4K Fast and Furious movies, and I have been able to rip all of them successfully with the exception of 2 Fast 2 Furious. I'm getting "The volume key is unknown for this disc - video can't be decrypted" error message. Normally I would just follow the directions on the FAQ and submit the dump file, etc., but I just thought it was odd in this case since all of the other 4K Fast and Furious movies, (The Fast and the Furious, The Fast and the Furious Tokyo Drift, Fast and Furious 6, Furious 7, and The Fate of the Furious), rip without issue. This is the Best Buy version of 2 Fast and Furious I am referring to. If this is just a abnormal case of "they all work but we forgot one", let me know and I'll just do the dump submit. However if this is an error on just my end, and others have been able to successfully rip this movie, please let me know.

Thanks!
Submit the dump.
Cheers :D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For UHD enabled drives (AU/NZ/SG) & DIY Single Drive Flasher (WW): https://www.uhdenableddrives.com