Daniel Craig Bond collection

Please post here for issues related to UHD discs
SamuriHL

Daniel Craig Bond collection

Post by SamuriHL »

I just sent dumps for all 4 movies. Can't wait to watch these in UHD.
speeddemon

Re: Daniel Craig Bond collection

Post by speeddemon »

Ditto. Also just shared my 4 dumps.
lujan

Post by lujan »

Following
speeddemon

Post by speeddemon »

lujan wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:21 pm
Following
Did you submit your dumps as well?
Its important to submit as many as possible since there are often different keys.
SamuriHL

Post by SamuriHL »

Mine are now supported.
speeddemon

Post by speeddemon »

Working for me too
dancjodanc

Post by dancjodanc »

I just bought the daniel craig collection, and my LG burner, with Libra wont read them. Does I need to update the drivers? How?
SamuriHL

Post by SamuriHL »

You need to provide more info. Won't read them doesn't tell us anything. Are you getting an error? If so what does it say?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

dancjodanc

Post by dancjodanc »

I continue to get an error message, 'automatic SDF downloading is disabled or failed.' Automatic HK downloading is disabled or failed.
I have tried to change the DNS as someone suggested, that didn't work. I looked for manual keys....it was in a .txt format, but it in my 'private_data' folder, that didn't work either.
I'm not a expert at this, but I do know my way around a computer. Mac here, on Mojave still. This used to work, a few months ago..not a problem, but have not ripped a 4K in a while. So when I bought
the Daniel Craig collection, I just thought it would work! But no such luck. Any suggestions? I'm on the lastest MKV software.
st4evr

Post by st4evr »

dancjodanc wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:47 pm

I looked for manual keys....it was in a .txt format, but it in my 'private_data' folder, that didn't work either.
The use of that text file was discontinued many months. Read the second post in this thread:

https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17848

From “mike admin” And download the SDF file manually from the link he provides along with instructions on where to place it. See if that works.
JellybeanCowboy

Post by JellybeanCowboy »

Just started ripping CR using 0800 mpls. Does anyone know, for sure, which is the correct one (800 or 801) for this movie, or for all of them for that matter?

Thanks!
dancjodanc

Post by dancjodanc »

I downloaded the SDF file. It was a .bin and a bin.cpgz file. I put both of them in the 'private_data' folder. Put the 4k disc in the drive...started up MKV..same issue. "automatic HD downloading is disabled or failed'. 'failed to open disc'
Should I try a different mac? I have a macbook pro...I guess I could try
Billycar11

Post by Billycar11 »

dancjodanc wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:47 pm
I 'automatic SDF downloading is disabled or failed.' Automatic HK downloading is disabled or failed.
I have tried to change the DNS as someone suggested, that didn't work. I looked for manual keys....it was in a .txt format, but it in my 'private_data' folder, that didn't work either.
I'm not a expert at this, but I do know my way around a computer. Mac here, on Mojave still.
Your main problem is the dns as we were messaging about take addition steps to solve that flush your dns get into your av provider router and change dns there if it's not working with Mac.

Also you don't put hk in the private data.tar you just put it in the directory that contains that file same as sdf then makemkv desides how to put it in privatedata.tar

I could give you mine I did it for some of my other customers when the servers were actually broken but it's not a long term solution you need to fix it on your end
Buy a UHD drive from the guide and how to video maker: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17831
UHD Drives Guide: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16&t=19634
Auto flash kit $25 Email me for one Billycar5924@gmail.com
dancjodanc

Post by dancjodanc »

I tried my mac notebook with a fresh install of MKV..same issue.
So if it's the DNS, and I tried to fix that...and still nothing, then I"m doing something wrong.
I can change the DNS on my mac...I used the 8.8.8.8....and the internet worked. I got rid of the previous numbers.
But again, that achieved the same results....MKV failing.
Unless your saying get into the router setting and change the DNS?
I could take the files your offering...if you tell me where to put it..and least get me thru this
Daniel craig rip
Billycar11

Post by Billycar11 »

dancjodanc wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:44 pm
I tried my mac notebook with a fresh install of MKV..same issue.
So if it's the DNS, and I tried to fix that...and still nothing, then I"m doing something wrong.
I can change the DNS on my mac...I used the 8.8.8.8....and the internet worked. I got rid of the previous numbers.
But again, that achieved the same results....MKV failing.
Unless your saying get into the router setting and change the DNS?
I could take the files your offering...if you tell me where to put it..and least get me thru this
Daniel craig rip
ok here it is https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 114#p80114
Buy a UHD drive from the guide and how to video maker: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17831
UHD Drives Guide: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16&t=19634
Auto flash kit $25 Email me for one Billycar5924@gmail.com