DC Universe Movie Collection; Hobbs & Shaw (UK)

Please post here for issues related to UHD discs
Happycy

DC Universe Movie Collection; Hobbs & Shaw (UK)

Post by Happycy »

Hi, I am having disc opening failures for 3 discs, 2 from the DC Universe Movie Collection, Volume 1, which was released in the UK in September and for the Fast & Furious - Hobbs & Shaw released today (also the UK version). I am sure that for Hobbs & Shaw others will have brought it to attention but I add it as I am posting on the two other discs that have been for release for 2 months (I just received them today).

I will send the dump files to the admin e-mail address. For information the MakeMKV logs below for each disc.

2 discs (movies) from the "DC Universe Movie Collection, Volume 1" (UK edition)
Batman Assault on Arkham
Using direct disc access mode
Using LibreDrive mode (v05 id=F0ED16432FAA)
Saved AACS dump file as C:\Users\[...]/.MakeMKV/MKB20_v61_Batman-_Assault_on_Arkham_7B7F.tgz
The volume key is unknown for this disc - video can't be decrypted
Failed to open disc
Batman- Gotham by Gaslight
Saved AACS dump file as C:\Users\[...]/.MakeMKV/MKB20_v61_BATMAN™-_Gotham_by_Gaslight_4FE3.tgz
Failed to open disc

Fast & Furious - Hobbs & Shaw (UK release)
Saved AACS dump file as C:\Users\cyril/.MakeMKV/MKB20_v72_Fast_and_Furious-_Hobbs_and_Shaw_F095.tgz
Failed to open disc

(Took out the user name and replaced by [..])

As always many thanks.
MartyMcNuts

Re: DC Universe Movie Collection; Hobbs & Shaw (UK)

Post by MartyMcNuts »

Happycy wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:50 pm
Hi, I am having disc opening failures for 3 discs, 2 from the DC Universe Movie Collection, Volume 1, which was released in the UK in September and for the Fast & Furious - Hobbs & Shaw released today (also the UK version). I am sure that for Hobbs & Shaw others will have brought it to attention but I add it as I am posting on the two other discs that have been for release for 2 months (I just received them today).

I will send the dump files to the admin e-mail address. For information the MakeMKV logs below for each disc.

2 discs (movies) from the "DC Universe Movie Collection, Volume 1" (UK edition)
Batman Assault on Arkham
Saved AACS dump file as C:\Users\[...]/.MakeMKV/MKB20_v61_Batman-_Assault_on_Arkham_7B7F.tgz
Failed to open disc
Batman- Gotham by Gaslight
Saved AACS dump file as C:\Users\[...]/.MakeMKV/MKB20_v61_BATMAN™-_Gotham_by_Gaslight_4FE3.tgz
Failed to open disc

Fast & Furious - Hobbs & Shaw (UK release)
Saved AACS dump file as C:\Users\cyril/.MakeMKV/MKB20_v72_Fast_and_Furious-_Hobbs_and_Shaw_F095.tgz
Failed to open disc

(Took out the user name and replaced by [..])

As always many thanks.
Can you try a disc that you have decrypted before and know works. Let us know if it still works.
Cheers :D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For UHD enabled drives (AU/NZ/SG) & DIY Single Drive Flasher (WW): https://www.uhdenableddrives.com
Happycy

Post by Happycy »

Hi Marty,

Just today I had no issue decrypting the 3 other discs from the DC Universe Movie Collection, 6 recently released Disney features recently released in the UK (some before and after the problem discs) and have successfully decrypted 100+ 4K discs and some Series in 4k in the past. I have only had issues with releases in their first week which is usually solved after week (when I presume the key is decrypted and accessible to the programme hence why I was not surprised with Hobbs and Shaw). The only one that remained a problem was a French film 4k which I assume woud go under th radar unless posted which I did in October and was promptly solved by "admin"!

I didi try the DC disks a couple of times and all "the restart make sure it's not a gremlin" tricks to no avail.

Kind regards,

Happycy
MartyMcNuts

Post by MartyMcNuts »

Happycy wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:44 am
Hi Marty,

Just today I had no issue decrypting the 3 other discs from the DC Universe Movie Collection, 6 recently released Disney features recently released in the UK (some before and after the problem discs) and have successfully decrypted 100+ 4K discs and some Series in 4k in the past. I have only had issues with releases in their first week which is usually solved after week (when I presume the key is decrypted and accessible to the programme hence why I was not surprised with Hobbs and Shaw). The only one that remained a problem was a French film 4k which I assume woud go under th radar unless posted which I did in October and was promptly solved by "admin"!

I didi try the DC disks a couple of times and all "the restart make sure it's not a gremlin" tricks to no avail.

Kind regards,

Happycy
Ok, so yep,no keys for your discs. Send in the dumps and wait a day or two and you should be able to decrypt them.
Cheers :D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For UHD enabled drives (AU/NZ/SG) & DIY Single Drive Flasher (WW): https://www.uhdenableddrives.com
Happycy

Post by Happycy »

Sent in yesterday afternoon European time to the support/admin e-mail.

Many thanks and kind regards,

Happycy