Strange errors messages with 1.15.3

Please post here for issues related to UHD discs
recordplay

Strange errors messages with 1.15.3

Post by recordplay »

So I bought Get Out and attempted to rip it last night. For some reason, it only got halfway thru then I got errors. So I cleaned the disc and now drive acts like it doesn’t want to read the disc. I’m getting weird messages like “udf: node fe/efe failed” and scsi errors. Like this is ridiculous. I have so many problems with UHD discs lately I don’t even know if it’s worth it anymore. Any help? Any ideas what might be going on? I’m using the latest version of make mkv and the Asus BW-16D1HT 3.00
MartyMcNuts

Re: Strange errors messages with 1.15.3

Post by MartyMcNuts »

recordplay wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:00 am
So I bought Get Out and attempted to rip it last night. For some reason, it only got halfway thru then I got errors. So I cleaned the disc and now drive acts like it doesn’t want to read the disc. I’m getting weird messages like “udf: node fe/efe failed” and scsi errors. Like this is ridiculous. I have so many problems with UHD discs lately I don’t even know if it’s worth it anymore. Any help? Any ideas what might be going on? I’m using the latest version of make mkv and the Asus BW-16D1HT 3.00
If cleaning the discs doesn't work for you, try downgrading to MakeMKV v1.15.1 or v1.15.2 and see if that helps. I've heard it has helped others before.
Cheers :D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For UHD enabled drives (AU/NZ/SG) & DIY Single Drive Flasher (WW): https://www.uhdenableddrives.com