Time required to add discs

Please post here for issues related to UHD discs
flashback8

Time required to add discs

Post by flashback8 »

Hi. I'm curious if anybody knows approximately how long it takes these days to get discs added. I sent a dump to the SVQ address three days ago. I'm still waiting for the disc to be added. When I did that last year, it look less than a day. Is three days normal now?

Thanks.
SamuriHL

Re: Time required to add discs

Post by SamuriHL »

It's whenever Mike gets around to it. There is no set time. Can be minutes. Can be a week or more. Just depends on how busy he is.
flashback8

Post by flashback8 »

Thanks. I've submitted a few discs in the past. I don't recall it ever taking longer than 24 hours. I do know that Mike's not alone in taking a bit longer than I recall. I guess that, as more & more labels put out UHDs, everybody's running a bit behind.
shawnc22

Post by shawnc22 »

It's Thanksgiving here, even Mike deserves a bit of a break. Besides, nobody really knows what goes into deciphering each disc, so they may not all take the same amount of time. I've had older discs that have received a new printing take more than 2 weeks before it was decrypted. Just have to be patient and check every now and then.
flashback8

Post by flashback8 »

Woo hoo! Looks like a new batch of discs is supported, including mine. :) Thanks, Mike.