Help with LG BP60NB10

Forum for discussions about UHD-capable dives
Bickle

Help with LG BP60NB10

Post by Bickle »

Hello all,

I just received my LG BP60NB10 from Amazon. I download the SDTool Flasher and flashed to both 1.02MK and 1.02MK (tried both) but I'm still getting an error from MakeMKV

Error 'Scsi error - ILLEGAL REQUEST:COPY PROTECTION KEY EXCHANGE FAILURE - KEY NOT ESTABLISHED' occurred while issuing SCSI command AD010..080002400 to device 'SPTI:\Device\CdRom0'
Can't read AACS VID from disc - most likely current AACS host certificate is revoked by your drive
Saved AACS dump file as C:\Users\kcogs/.MakeMKV/MKB20_v76_Paths_of_Glory_1BE1.tgz
LibreDrive compatible drive is required to open this disc - video can't be decrypted.
Failed to open disc

I have granted MakeMKV access to the internet and also run as administrator. Is there a step I'm missing here or can someone give some assistance?

EDIT: I noticed my drive is a NB12 version so I also tried that firmware but had the same results. MakeMKV also says that I'm on stock firmware when I open it so maybe the firmware update isn't being applied?

I also attached the drive information coming from MakeMKV after I have run the flasher tool
Billycar11

Re: Help with LG BP60NB10

Post by Billycar11 »

Means you did not flash it fw did not change
Email me for an automated flasher if you want see info below
Buy a UHD drive from the guide and how to video maker: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17831
UHD Drives Guide: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16&t=19634
Auto flash kit $25 Email me for one Billycar5924@gmail.com
Bickle

Post by Bickle »

Billycar11 wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:38 pm
Means you did not flash it fw did not change
Email me for an automated flasher if you want see info below
I think I resolved it by selecting the `enc?` checkbox on SDTool Flasher
atlasga

Post by atlasga »

This error was being caused on my end because a disk was in the drive, lol. Fortunately it didn't take very long for me to figure that out. :lol: