BDR-XD06JUHD UHD Ripper GOD

Forum for discussions about UHD-capable dives
Fanboy85

BDR-XD06JUHD UHD Ripper GOD

Post by Fanboy85 »

hey guys, i bought this little guy on ebay few years ago to play my 4K original movies but the problem is that my new laptop and my new pc desktop has a intel 13th gen Raptor Lake and is not compatible anymore with 4K playback discs, i have read here that this drive is compatible to flash? or it works directly?, im very newbie about all this, can you show me the path to the Dark side?

EDIT:it just works with make MKV guys, i just can't play the m2ts files that it dumps, dont know what im doing bad :? :? :?

DONE GUYS!!!!!! MY DRIVE IS WORKING NOW!!!!

i want to thank very much to
Coopervid
for the help!
Last edited by Fanboy85 on Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Billycar11

Re: BDR-XD06JUHD UHD Ripper GOD

Post by Billycar11 »

Fanboy85 wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:01 am
hey guys, i bought this little guy on ebay few years ago to play my 4K original movies but the problem is that my new laptop and my new pc desktop has a intel 13th gen Raptor Lake and is not compatible anymore with 4K playback discs, i have read here that this drive is compatible to flash? or it works directly?, im very newbie about all this, can you show me the path to the Dark side?
Its an older drive so it should just work if it has older fw so don't update it.
Buy a UHD drive from the guide and how to video maker: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17831
UHD Drives Guide: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16&t=19634
Auto flash kit $25 Email me for one Billycar5924@gmail.com
Fanboy85

Post by Fanboy85 »

Billycar11 wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:01 pm
Fanboy85 wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:01 am
Its an older drive so it should just work if it has older fw so don't update it.
THX dude, u're right, it just works with makeMKV, o have made already 3 backups of my original discs but the problem now is that i can't play the files well using powerdvd, VLC or dvdfab player, when i try to play m2ts file of the movie powerdvd says that is not compatible format
dcoke22

Post by dcoke22 »

VLC should play .m2ts files. I've never used powerdvd or dvdfab so I don't know how they work.
Fanboy85

Post by Fanboy85 »

dcoke22 wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:51 am
VLC should play .m2ts files. I've never used powerdvd or dvdfab so I don't know how they work.

i can.t play the video files i have dumped, i have made the dum without the option "decrypt video files"

i think this is the reason why i can't play the files i dump, the dumps are 100% of its original size but then i can't play it without that option activated and if i activate the function then i can't dump de disc, i got errors

can someone help me with me?
dcoke22

Post by dcoke22 »

As I understand it, you'll need to have the decrypt option turned on when you make a backup for VLC to be able to play the resulting .m2ts files.

What are the errors from trying to make a decrypted backup?

Often the errors indicate that the optical drive was unable to correctly read the optical disc. The standard advice is to gently clean the disc and try again.
Fanboy85

Post by Fanboy85 »

dcoke22 wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:49 pm
As I understand it, you'll need to have the decrypt option turned on when you make a backup for VLC to be able to play the resulting .m2ts files.

What are the errors from trying to make a decrypted backup?

Often the errors indicate that the optical drive was unable to correctly read the optical disc. The standard advice is to gently clean the disc and try again.

Backing up disc into folder "C:/Video/backup/KING_KONG_UHD"

Error 'Scsi error - ILLEGAL REQUEST:CANNOT WRITE MEDIUM - INCOMPATIBLE FORMAT' occurred while issuing SCSI command A30..0020..03F to device 'SPTI:\Device\CdRom0'
Error 'Scsi error - ILLEGAL REQUEST:COPY PROTECTION KEY EXCHANGE FAILURE - KEY NOT ESTABLISHED' occurred while issuing SCSI command AD010..080002400 to device 'SPTI:\Device\CdRom0'
Can't read AACS VID from disc - most likely current AACS host certificate is revoked by your drive
Saved AACS dump file as C:\Users\toyo3/.MakeMKV/MKB20_v61_KING_KONG_UHD_6C6F.tgz
LibreDrive compatible drive is required to open this disc - video can't be decrypted.
Backup failed
dcoke22

Post by dcoke22 »

Fanboy85 wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 10:43 am

Error 'Scsi error - ILLEGAL REQUEST:CANNOT WRITE MEDIUM - INCOMPATIBLE FORMAT' occurred while issuing SCSI command A30..0020..03F to device 'SPTI:\Device\CdRom0'
Error 'Scsi error - ILLEGAL REQUEST:COPY PROTECTION KEY EXCHANGE FAILURE - KEY NOT ESTABLISHED' occurred while issuing SCSI command AD010..080002400 to device 'SPTI:\Device\CdRom0'
Can't read AACS VID from disc - most likely current AACS host certificate is revoked by your drive
Saved AACS dump file as C:\Users\toyo3/.MakeMKV/MKB20_v61_KING_KONG_UHD_6C6F.tgz
LibreDrive compatible drive is required to open this disc - video can't be decrypted.
Backup failed
"CANNOT WRITE MEDIUM - INCOMPATIBLE FORMAT" is one I haven't seen before. :D

It does make me wonder if LibreDrive is properly enabled for your drive. Post the contents of the Info box (right side of the window) on the first screen in MakeMKV, just after you start the program but before doing any operations.
Fanboy85

Post by Fanboy85 »

dcoke22 wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:49 pm
Fanboy85 wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 10:43 am

Backup failed
"CANNOT WRITE MEDIUM - INCOMPATIBLE FORMAT" is one I haven't seen before. :D

It does make me wonder if LibreDrive is properly enabled for your drive. Post the contents of the Info box (right side of the window) on the first screen in MakeMKV, just after you start the program but before doing any operations.

Drive Information
OS device name: F:
Manufacturer: PIONEER
Product: BD-RW BDR-XD06U
Revision: 1.00
Serial number: QFDL001332JP
Firmware date: 2017-02-24
Bus encryption flags: 1B
Highest AACS version: 61

LibreDrive Information
Drive platform: Pioneer RS8B30
Firmware version: ID69
Coopervid

Post by Coopervid »

You need to contact Mike to support your firmware or send a PM to me.
Fanboy85

Post by Fanboy85 »

Coopervid wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:45 pm

i have contact you on PM
Coopervid

Post by Coopervid »

Fanboy85 wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 11:23 am
Coopervid wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:45 pm

i have contact you on PM
Check your PM
Fanboy85

Post by Fanboy85 »

DONE GUYS!!!!!! MY DRIVE IS WORKING NOW!!!!

i want to thank very much to
Coopervid
for the help!