Verbatim 48000

Forum for discussions about UHD-capable dives
charlie62

Verbatim 48000

Post by charlie62 »

After reading on the forums that the verbatim 48000 did not need to be flashed I bought one. This may sound stupid but my pc being relatively old I find that I do not appear to have a Ctype fitting on the rear panel of my pc. Is there another connection where I can plug into.
I’m an oldie and don’t really understand a lot of how they work so if anyone can help please thanks in advance but keep the answer short to for my
MartyMcNuts

Re: Verbatim 48000

Post by MartyMcNuts »

charlie62 wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:33 pm
After reading on the forums that the verbatim 48000 did not need to be flashed I bought one. This may sound stupid but my pc being relatively old I find that I do not appear to have a Ctype fitting on the rear panel of my pc. Is there another connection where I can plug into.
I’m an oldie and don’t really understand a lot of how they work so if anyone can help please thanks in advance but keep the answer short to for my
Dunno what this model is....

I'm assuming you are talking about the Verbatim 43888 UHD drive. If so, then you are correct. It shouldn't need flashing and should come with a USB-A to USB-C cable plus a USB-C adapter (to make it a USB-C to USB-C cable).
Cheers :D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For UHD enabled drives (AU/NZ/SG) & DIY Single Drive Flasher (WW): https://www.uhdenableddrives.com