Premium UHD Drives & Services (Thanks to Jonghotti for paving the way for Techs like me and his support of me)

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
annisman

Re: UHD Drives for sale

Post by annisman »

With a name like Techman how can you not feel confident in his skillz
joshuagoard

Post by joshuagoard »

TechMan21 wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:48 am
Hello Everyone Techman here, I have become very know in the forum for selling UHD friendly drives with alot of satisfied customers, Thanks everyone for the support, love and business. I just wanted to provided an updated list of prices for UHD friendly drives which work on both Mac and Windows using Makemkv, Anydvd and DeUHD, tested internal an externally.
- LG UHD Friendly drives are $120 (currently on sale $105 or cross-flashed to Asus 3.01 $115)
- Asus UHD Friendly drives are $150 (Asus comes with a higher price tag due to that fact that the drive cost more, you can do a internet search and see the drives are priced between $105 - $130)
- UHD Friendly Downgrade Service with return priority shipping included $40
- All UHD drive comes with priority shipping so you get it faster with padded shipping box for drive protection
- Tech support available if needed mainly for Makemkv since its the most simplest way to backup your UHD's, but I can give a hand with the others as best as I can if needed
- I accept PayPal as a form of payment

Looking forward to doing business with anyone who needs my services, your friendly Techman
- You guys can also reach out to Jonghotti for drive purchases mainly on the West coast, also BillyCar11 for downgrade solutions as well
An interested. Can you send me pm? I'm new to the forum and don't have ability to pm yet
TechMan21

Post by TechMan21 »

joshuagoard wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:54 pm
TechMan21 wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:48 am
Hello Everyone Techman here, I have become very know in the forum for selling UHD friendly drives with alot of satisfied customers, Thanks everyone for the support, love and business. I just wanted to provided an updated list of prices for UHD friendly drives which work on both Mac and Windows using Makemkv, Anydvd and DeUHD, tested internal an externally.
- LG UHD Friendly drives are $120 (currently on sale $105 or cross-flashed to Asus 3.01 $115)
- Asus UHD Friendly drives are $150 (Asus comes with a higher price tag due to that fact that the drive cost more, you can do a internet search and see the drives are priced between $105 - $130)
- UHD Friendly Downgrade Service with return priority shipping included $40
- All UHD drive comes with priority shipping so you get it faster with padded shipping box for drive protection
- Tech support available if needed mainly for Makemkv since its the most simplest way to backup your UHD's, but I can give a hand with the others as best as I can if needed
- I accept PayPal as a form of payment

Looking forward to doing business with anyone who needs my services, your friendly Techman
- You guys can also reach out to Jonghotti for drive purchases mainly on the West coast, also BillyCar11 for downgrade solutions as well
An interested. Can you send me pm? I'm new to the forum and don't have ability to pm yet
Techman here
jonghotti

Post by jonghotti »

annisman wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:48 pm
Bought a UHD friendly LG drive from Techman, works perfectly, buy with confidence!!
Agreed!
The Original "UHD Friendly" Drive Seller
https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17829
FredNation

Re: Premium UHD Drives & Services (Thanks to Jonghotti for paving the way for Techs like me and his support of me)

Post by FredNation »

What's the best official UDH drive that you support? Is "WH16NS60" good?
TechMan21

Re: Premium UHD Drives & Services (Thanks to Jonghotti for paving the way for Techs like me and his support of me)

Post by TechMan21 »

I support all UHD friendly drives, even ones not on the official UHD list but are still UHD friendly
Last edited by TechMan21 on Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xman111

Post by xman111 »

Techman, can you send me a PM? interested in a drive.
4Kwannabe

Post by 4Kwannabe »

Hi Techman, new to the forum. please PM me, interested in a drive, would like to discuss details further. Thank you.
Woodstock

Post by Woodstock »

Just so that you're aware, Techman hasn't been online since the end of 2019, and new users can't send PMs.

There are other vendors listed in the UHD section.
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
TechMan21

Post by TechMan21 »

I am still here lol, I've had a few drives within the last 2 months and still have about 8 - 10 available from LG to Asus
jonghotti

Post by jonghotti »

Woah! Blast from the past what's up man? Why haven't you been in touch? I'm here if you want to catch up! Would love to hear from you.
The Original "UHD Friendly" Drive Seller
https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17829
TechMan21

Post by TechMan21 »

I tried to call you on the number I had for you Alex about a month or so ago but couldn't reach you, hit me up so we can catch up