For the Best Drives (ASUS & LG) and the Best Service (alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com) Click here!

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
BlueDevil57

Re: FS: Best Drives-ASUS & LG. Best Service-alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com Happy New Gear!

Post by BlueDevil57 »

Received my order I placed with Alex on Tuesday yesterday which was Friday. Very fast shipping coming from California to Florida. Once I got into the package which was very well done with bubble wrap and cardboard protection panels the drive arrived in perfect condition as it had come out of a retail box. Popped on a storage adapter plugged it into my laptop and powered on. Worked flawlessly. All Libre/firmware specifications were as expected, drive just worked! The transaction process from initial email to me receiving the drive was tops in my book. Couldn't be happier with the product. Ordered the Asus "Cadillac" drive. Just pull the trigger and get you one. Well done, Alex...
Thorz

Re: FS: Best Drives-ASUS & LG. Best Service-alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com Happy New Gear!

Post by Thorz »

Picked up a slim-line 4K friendly drive (LG BP50NB40) from Alex a few days ago, had a great experience again! Quick shipping, drive works great! This is the 2nd drive I have purchased from him. I love the small portable slim-line drives, the first one was a LG BU40N which is an "actual" UHD drive (with UHD label on the bezel), this new one is "only" UHD "friendly", but they both work exactly the same - I had slight concerns, but just finished testing it with 4 new 4K UHD disks!

For potential new buyers, don't be concerned about the drives not having the UHD label, if a seller says its UHD "friendly", it is!
MrBates

Post by MrBates »

Couldn't be happier with my LG BU40N I got from Alex. He made it really easy to order and provided some of the best customer service I have had. From when USPS said the got the package to it getting to my door took only two days. As advertised, the drive worked right out of the box. Highly recommended!
sfsteven

Post by sfsteven »

This guy ROCKS!

Sent him an email and less than 4 days later, I was all set with my new drive!

Super friendly and helpful.

:)
pain32

Re: FS: Best Drives-ASUS & LG (full sized / slim) Best Service-alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com

Post by pain32 »

Excellent service. Took one week from payment and had my drive. Works like a dream. Totally recommend Alex.
Very happy. 😃
DOGBITE

Re: FS: Best Drives-ASUS & LG (full sized / slim) Best Service-alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com

Post by DOGBITE »

package was will packed - great service - asus drive is 11/2023 - rating 11 stars
Shnick

Post by Shnick »

After buying a Cadillac in January 24, I had to get another one for a NAS tower in progress, so i just bought an LG Slim tonight.

The Cadillac runs like a top and I was amazed at how fast it can rip a 40 gb file. Absolutely ZERO errors in the last month & a half. Well over 300 blurays and 750 dvds so far and still runs like a top.
jonghotti

Post by jonghotti »

Shnick wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:08 am
After buying a Cadillac in January 24, I had to get another one for a NAS tower in progress, so i just bought an LG Slim tonight.

The Cadillac runs like a top and I was amazed at how fast it can rip a 40 gb file. Absolutely ZERO errors in the last month & a half. Well over 300 blurays and 750 dvds so far and still runs like a top.
NICE!!
The Original "UHD Friendly" Drive Seller
https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17829
Abart767

Re: For the Best Drives (ASUS & LG) and the Best Service (alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com) Click here!

Post by Abart767 »

To start off I had been watching this for about 2 years. I was in college and I always wanted to build a home lab. I had read a lot of the comments on the message board and noticed how everyone was pleased with Alex and his work. Also trying to understand the process of making a .mkv sounded like fun so I wanted to get into this as soon as I could. Once I got out of college and started working I started to organize my plan for the server I wanted to put together. I pulled the trigger and WOW I am impressed! I rarely post on any boards, even on reddit. So this is a special thanks to Alex and the work that he has done. Thank you! I got the ASUS BW-16D1HT and love it! :D
enoch711

Re: For the Best Drives (ASUS & LG) and the Best Service (alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com) Click here!

Post by enoch711 »

Another satisfied customer. Ordered an ASUS BW-16D1HT-BARE Tuesday night, it arrived Friday (before the 4K disk I'd ordered from Amazon for testing!). Drive works like a champ, ripping the 4K test disk flawlessly at up to 7.8X. Alex was very quick to respond (and extremely apologetic when my initial inquiry went into his spam folder) and a pleasure to deal with.
jonghotti

Post by jonghotti »

Abart767 wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 3:23 am
To start off I had been watching this for about 2 years. I was in college and I always wanted to build a home lab. I had read a lot of the comments on the message board and noticed how everyone was pleased with Alex and his work. Also trying to understand the process of making a .mkv sounded like fun so I wanted to get into this as soon as I could. Once I got out of college and started working I started to organize my plan for the server I wanted to put together. I pulled the trigger and WOW I am impressed! I rarely post on any boards, even on reddit. So this is a special thanks to Alex and the work that he has done. Thank you! I got the ASUS BW-16D1HT and love it! :D
Thank you for taking the time to post this!
jonghotti

Post by jonghotti »

enoch711 wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:35 pm
Another satisfied customer. Ordered an ASUS BW-16D1HT-BARE Tuesday night, it arrived Friday (before the 4K disk I'd ordered from Amazon for testing!). Drive works like a champ, ripping the 4K test disk flawlessly at up to 7.8X. Alex was very quick to respond (and extremely apologetic when my initial inquiry went into his spam folder) and a pleasure to deal with.
So my shipping is faster than Amazon's? Cool! Really glad you like and thank you for trusting me!
Downhuman74

Post by Downhuman74 »

Ordered another drive from Alex last week -- this time, the "Cadillac"!

And the experience was the same as before: Super fast shipping. Drive was packed to survive a fall off a cliff. And its already performing well and tearing through discs - the LG slim I bought from him last year has been relegated to "back-up" status. This is just good business. I'll probably grab one more from him for redundancy in the near term.

Can't recommend him enough. Supplies are getting low, though, on some of his items - so don't wait too long.
kwizang

Post by kwizang »

My Asus drive arrived today. Quite an upgrade from my BDR-XD05S. Thanks for everything.
Apocalypse612

Post by Apocalypse612 »

Ordered a drive and got it within days. Thank you so much, Alex! Good prices and friendly guy.