For the Best Drives (ASUS & LG) and the Best Service (alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com) Click here!

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
Chasetheace

Re: The Original "UHD Friendly Drive" Supplier alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com (email) - now with pictures!

Post by Chasetheace »

jonghotti wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:58 pm
WH16NS60s at firmware revision 1.00 available, BU40Ns also at firmware revision 1.00 come and get them. "Official" UHD backup drives guaranteed to work right out of the box.

Admin Mike loves them and so will you :-)

Vantec NexStar DX and OWC Mercury Pro external sata>usb 3.0 enclosures available at cost to house the WH16NS60. A cute little Vantec enclosure is available for the BU40N if desired, just ask.

If you're interested in a different type of drive, an ASUS, another LG, whatever, just ask, I've got em.

As usual, I send first and your word that you'll pay within 48 hours of receiving the unit is your bond. Hundreds of references available. Thank you for your continued patronage and please remember to purchase a license for the MakeMKV program as it is the finest application of it's type in all the universe!**

**I am not affiliated with, nor do I speak for, the owners of this site, this company, and the MakeMKV product in general -- have a wonderful day!**
What slim drive woukd you recommend to buy that is UHD friendly works with mac, linux & windows.

Firmware to work makemkv, anydvdhd, deuhd and dvdfab. I want to be covered in cases anydvdhd or any company brings out new protection. Better not putting eggs in one basket.

How much would it cost to?
Tikari

Re: The Original "UHD Friendly Drive" Supplier alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com (email) - now with pictures!

Post by Tikari »

Wanted to weigh in and say Alex was able to quickly get me up and functional with a BU40Ns, planning shipping around a work trip of mine. The drive was well packed and functioned right out of the box. Thanks, Alex!
grayasystems

Post by grayasystems »

If you are looking for a drive get in contact with Alex. I recived my drive last night and I hit the ground running. The drive works great right out of the box.

If you want a drive that works right out of the box and a great customer service experience, get in contact with Alex.

Thank you Alex for the hard work and the great service.
maxblack

Post by maxblack »

Another satisfied customer here of Alex; got the "official" WH16NS60 with firmware 1.00 installed to the Vantec enclosure in the mail before I even thought to ask about it--talk about fast service!

It's worked perfectly and I'm glad I trusted Alex to do the dirty work of assuring UHD goodness vs. risking a firmware glitch.

Thanks again sir! :D
harmosciconillator

Post by harmosciconillator »

This is another endorsement for Alex. I live within driving distance and it was a pleasure working with a local.

Alex is FAST. The drive I wanted, WH16NS60, was out of stock locally. So I purchased a unit on Amazon and had it shipped directly to him. About an hour after the tracker tells me it’s been delivered, Alex gets hold of me to say the drive is flashed (1.00 per my request) and tested!

I drive over and he is as pleasant as can be during the exchange; polite, courteous, and thoughtful. Later he followed up to make sure everything is good.

I installed the drive in my Mac Pro tower. Works great!

Alex is one of the “over and above” contributors that make a forum and community worthwhile.

Thank you Alex!
crb595

Post by crb595 »

I also would like to sing the praises of Alex. He is honest and committed to providing absolutely the best service. If you are at all interested in or curious about getting a UHD Friendly drive, don’t hesitate to contact Alex.
Moviecpl15

Post by Moviecpl15 »

x
Last edited by Moviecpl15 on Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cptodd

Post by cptodd »

I had my drive fixed by another user! Everything is fine now. Thanks for your consideration.
Last edited by cptodd on Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
jonghotti

Post by jonghotti »

I'd suggest calling or texting me when you have a moment, 650-850-2442

thanks,

Alex
alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com
Last edited by jonghotti on Sun May 12, 2019 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Original "UHD Friendly" Drive Seller
https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17829
Moviecpl15

Post by Moviecpl15 »

x
Last edited by Moviecpl15 on Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Backthatthangup

Post by Backthatthangup »

I found Alex through makemkv forums when looking to get a new drive for PC. Alex was the easiest and most friendliest person to deal with. Very straightforward. He sent the drive out quickly and it worked like a charm. I got an LG WH16NS60 from him. After that I was following up on some firmware for another drive I had and he didn't even hesitate to help. It's worth reaching out to him to get your drive from him. Listen to the others in the thread that have purchased from him as well. He stands behind the service he provides 100%.

Ok, now what are you waiting for, hit him up and start backing up your 4K discs!

Thank you very much Alex, it is a pleasure doing business with you!
smartieyoung

Re: The Original "UHD Friendly Drive" Supplier: alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com - new phone number.

Post by smartieyoung »

My contact info is smartieyoung@gmail.com my phone number is still the same,will make note of your new number.
samadams

Post by samadams »

jonghotti wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:41 pm

thanks,

Alex
alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com
Alex did u changed number recently? I had 650-720-1869.
jonghotti

Re: UHD Friendly Drive Help-West Coast USA

Post by jonghotti »

samadams wrote:
jonghotti wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:41 pm

thanks,

Alex
alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com
Alex did u changed number recently? I had 650-720-1869.
I did, wasn’t by choice, and I feel for whomever gets that number next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
jonghotti

Re: Need a UHD Friendly Drive? Western USA and INTERNATIONAL!!

Post by jonghotti »

I appreciate all the love coming my way this week. Especially from the SF Bay Area! Who knew there were that many local makemkv heads?

Keep them coming people I can fill any order in 1-2 days. If you're local you get hand delivery :)