For the Best Drives (ASUS & LG) and the Best Service (alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com) Click here!

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
jonghotti

Re: The Original "UHD Friendly Drive" Supplier alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com (email) - now with pictures!

Post by jonghotti »

and thank you for the props guy/gals it means a lot.
The Original "UHD Friendly" Drive Seller
https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17829
jonghotti

Re: The Original "UHD Friendly Drive" Supplier alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com (email) - now with pictures!

Post by jonghotti »

700+ drives sold and counting. Coming up on my one year anniversary on this board.
fredM

Post by fredM »

Posting for PM
Negatron

Post by Negatron »

Received mine a few weeks ago, and ripped plenty of 4k movies with zero problems. Great guy, would def do business with Alex again.
Dave77

Post by Dave77 »

How much for the BU40N in vantec case shipped to the UK?
tha-tv

Post by tha-tv »

My drive arrived here today from Alex

What else can I say worked OOTB

Top Guy, Top service, Recommended

Thinking of buying a drive? think no longer just get in touch with Alex
tonymac

Post by tonymac »

I would like to purchase one of these drives as well. Email has been sent.
tonymac

Post by tonymac »

How long does it usually take to get a reply via email? I’ve tried to pm OP but there seems to be no option to do so.
Woodstock

Post by Woodstock »

Cannot comment about email times, but... Because of the number of spammers who try to do it on this site, all new users get the first few messages sent to moderation. During that time, you can't send private messages, because there could be a problem if a third part (the moderator) reading them.
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
jonghotti

Post by jonghotti »

tonymac wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:44 pm
How long does it usually take to get a reply via email? I’ve tried to pm OP but there seems to be no option to do so.
I’m emailing you know Tony.

I’ve posted my phone number a bunch too. 650-720-1869 please text if emails taking awhile.

And If you’ve been waiting weeks then please text me.
grayasystems

Post by grayasystems »

Hi Alex,

I have sent an email over a few days back. I am in no rush, I know how things can get burried.

Thanks for doing this, I appericate the work.
jonghotti

Post by jonghotti »

Feel free to text or call or give me a hint of what your email address is.

I just mailed off nine packages I’m working non stop and trying to get to everyone

grayasystems wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:35 pm
Hi Alex,

I have sent an email over a few days back. I am in no rush, I know how things can get burried.

Thanks for doing this, I appericate the work.
splobber

Post by splobber »

Hi Alex,

I messaged you a few days back in regards to sourcing one of these. Looking forward to hearing from you shortly, :)
jonghotti

Post by jonghotti »

splobber wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:30 pm
Hi Alex,

I messaged you a few days back in regards to sourcing one of these. Looking forward to hearing from you shortly, :)
My text message queue is empty and tonight at some point my inbox will be empty as well.
splobber

Post by splobber »

jonghotti wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:17 am
splobber wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:30 pm
Hi Alex,

My text message queue is empty and tonight at some point my inbox will be empty as well.
Excellent news. My email address is the same as my username if you are looking out for it (sent on 30/03)

Thanks!