For the Best Drives (ASUS & LG) and the Best Service (alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com) Click here!

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
Dgmonty123

Re: For the Best Drives (ASUS & LG) and the Best Service (alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com) Click here!

Post by Dgmonty123 »

The Cadillac by Alex

Yes, I jumped at it. Yes, he delivered. This man is a man of his word, and his professionalism and attention to detail has been more than impressive. As a person burned by internet purchasing before, I went in skeptical. So, if you are on the fence, get off it. His service and attention to customer satisfaction is beyond compare.

I was desperate, and I needed my unit by the weekend. I ordered on Monday, he was held up with shipping because he had not received the necessary enclosure for my unit on time. What did he do, he shipped it overnight to me. T could not have been more excited to see it arrive on Saturday, when it was shipped late on Thursday night. He really came through.

As for his product, it is top notch. It is fast, and easy to use. It came out of the packaging ready to work, and work it has been doing. I ripped faster than a slim drive and the enclosure allowed more sound compression, thus making it more quiet.
Lxtte

Re: For the Best Drives (ASUS & LG) and the Best Service (alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com) Click here!

Post by Lxtte »

LG BP50NB40
Reached out to pretty late at night. He was stilled very professional and helpful. The drive works amazingly. Shipping times were very fast, and the prices were reasonable. The packaging was very secure and the device came with no scratches, scuffs, or lens damage.
Cisco_23

Post by Cisco_23 »

ASUS BW-16D1HT-BARE “The Cadillac"

Got my drive in just a few days after payment. Very happy!
Get 'em before they're gone folks.