For the Best Drives (ASUS & LG) and the Best Service (alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com) Click here!

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
jonghotti

Re: Need a UHD Friendly Drive? Western USA and INTERNATIONAL!!

Post by jonghotti »

Post by DocFlash » Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:27 am
Just wanted to say that I bought a ready-to-go drive with enclosure from johngotti (Alex) and it was just that - ready to go. Plugged it into a USB 3.0 port on my computer and started ripping. I also bought some discs from him at a really good price.

He answered a bunch of my questions and helped me pick out what I needed. Great guy.

So if you want to get started and skip the headaches, I would suggest that Alex is your man.

Jeff
The Original "UHD Friendly" Drive Seller
https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17829
jcurrier31

Post by jcurrier31 »

Picked up my drive from Alex a week or so ago local. Great to deal with, set up local meet and he was right on time with exactly what we discussed, got home, plugged it into USB and was ripping right away! Thanks again for the local hook-up
jonghotti

Post by jonghotti »

Wow I guess no one registers here anymore as I’ve received zero feedback in a month but in that time I’ve sold 50 drives. Hmm.

I suppose there’s also the possibility that I suck but I think someone would have said something 🙂
harmosciconillator

Post by harmosciconillator »

jonghotti wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:00 am
I suppose there’s also the possibility that I suck but I think someone would have said something 🙂
No, you definitely do not suck :lol:

Here's a repeat THANK YOU from me. I've had my drive for more than 3 months and it's been great!
cloudzeye

Post by cloudzeye »

Ordered a drive on Friday, receive it and ready to rip on Monday.
Definitely a 5-star service here
cody.duncum

Post by cody.duncum »

Registered for the MakeMKV forums just to give Alex praise. My ASUS was giving me fits constantly, hardly backing up discs anymore. Alex made a recommendation, I followed, and it just works! I'm quite happy with the turnout. Saved myself time and trouble. Your a rockstar Alex!
jonghotti

Post by jonghotti »

Thank you for taking the time to register just to leave feedback.
4KBlurayjohn

Re: Buy a 4K UHD “Friendly” / “Official” Blu-Ray Drive - with or w/o Enclosure - West USA or International!

Post by 4KBlurayjohn »

Thanks to Alex Coluzzi helping me through the process with Asus Drive.
0altern8

Absolute pleasure doing business! Back in Business building digital library, now with 4k UHD content!

Post by 0altern8 »

Just bought a drive from Alex, absolute pleasure to work with. Drive works right out of the box. Fast shipping and handling. Excellent communication. Don't be sacred, order your UHD friendly drive today from Alex. 8)
PerPlexed

Re: Buy a 4K UHD “Friendly” / “Official” Blu-Ray Drive - with or w/o Enclosure - West USA or International!

Post by PerPlexed »

Interested in getting one. Just sent email. Thanks
niteflyr

Post by niteflyr »

Another satisfied customer! Alex is great. Look no farther.
PerPlexed

Post by PerPlexed »

PerPlexed wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:33 pm
Interested in getting one. Just sent email. Thanks
Thanks Alex ! Drive is perfect and works great
andreviens

Post by andreviens »

Just wanted to thank Alex for providing this valuable service. Didn't want to mess with downgrading myself and his prices are reasonable and he'll even answer tech support questions (if needed). :)
leelawmkv

Post by leelawmkv »

emailed 3 days ago, still no reply....
kskreider

Post by kskreider »

I saw Alex's name here and thought I knew him. I reached out to him for a drive and it turns out that we know one another from a long-time hobby of both of us. A couple of texts, a phone call, and I had an ASUS drive here in less than 24 hours!! This dude cannot come more highly recommended!