For the Best Drives (ASUS & LG) and the Best Service (alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com) Click here!

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
darthmachina

Re: Libre Drive “UHD Friendly” blu-ray drives shipped anywhere in the USA and Worldwide!

Post by darthmachina »

Great service!

Ordered an ASUS drive and enclosure but didn't get an email with a tracking number. Gave it a two days just becaause we all get busy and was all set to send an email asking about it when it was dropped off at my door. Sent an email and he told me he was behind on paperwork but he made sure to get the drive out to me. That's some trust in your customers. I would not hesitate to recommend Alex to anyone looking to get a drive.
mldardy

Re: Libre Drive “UHD Friendly” blu-ray drives shipped anywhere in the USA and Worldwide!

Post by mldardy »

I purchased the ASUS-BW-16D1HT on Tuesday of this week and received it on Thursday. I used it for the first time the day I received it and have already burn two UHD discs. It is very fast and efficient. You can't get any better service than that. Thank you for great input and great service.
withalligators

Post by withalligators »

Ordered over xmas break while visiting folks. Despite holiday busyness, he got it out within a day or 2, and I was able to rip my UHD disks to take back with me. Good stuff!
SerpentMage

Post by SerpentMage »

Ordered the Asus BW-16D1HT from Alex. However even before that he was very prompt in answering any questions I had before ordering, not to mention was not pressuring in the slightest. Extremely happy with the purchase and with the support from Alex.

Thanks again!
John aka SerpentMage
Jpowell

Post by Jpowell »

While on vacation I read online about Alex & UHD drives. I sent an email, got multiple responsive/helpful emails and ended up ordering a LG BU40N.

2 days later I got home to find the drive on my doorstep. Unbelievable service. Worked like a charm.

Great service and super helpful.

Recommended.
tehknics

Re: “UHD Friendly / UHD Official” Libre Drives from California to Anywhere on Planet Earth!! (Best Products + Best Servi

Post by tehknics »

I've been meaning to post this since I received the drive from Alex in November, but the holidays got a little busy!

Anyways, I ordered a ASUS BW-16D1HT and OWC Mercury Pro enclosure from Alex and everything went extremely smooth. Alex is very quick at replying as always kept me in the loop. The drive has been absolutely perfect!

Thanks again Alex!
gomakyle7

Re: “UHD Friendly / UHD Official” Libre Drives from California to Anywhere on Planet Earth!! (Best Products + Best Servi

Post by gomakyle7 »

Been meaning to make a post about this, but, was just reminded of it when I was requesting support.

Bought my ASUS BW-16D1HT off of Alex in the heat of the busy holiday season. Got my drive internally in my custom PC and finally went to go use the drive with The Joker and had an issue with makemkv. Emailed Alex and he is a cool cat that answers very timely and helped me with my situation.

Alex was remarkable through the entire thing. Personable, great customer service, and, recommended one hell of a product. This guy is the man and I sincerely appreciate everything that he has done for me. Definitely recommend him and the product!
Harlequin

Post by Harlequin »

If you’re looking for a great solution for UHD ripping then Alex will sell you a great package. I bought an ASUS BW-16D1HT in an OWC Mercury Pro enclosure. It’s very fast, very quiet, and very solid.

Alex shipped the package well before I’d even made the payment (how’s that for trust!), and was engaging and informative throughout. The carefully packed components arrived in just a few days. The whole process was very easy, and the slight premium over doing it yourself was very reasonable.

I’d have no hesitation in buying from Alex again or recommending him to others. He seems like a thoroughly decent guy who is delivering a great product with terrific customer service.
ghoula

Post by ghoula »

Alex is the real deal. There are countless posts about his kindness, quality of product, knowledge, and fantastic product.

Every post is 100% true and accurate.

I too, have purchased the ASUS Cadillac in an OWC enclosure from Alex. I call it, "The Beast."

He had plenty of insight and knowledge for myself as a Mac user. I've been ripping with relative ease.

If you have any hesitation about reading a bunch of positive posts from persons who have singular comments in this forum to their name, it's probably because they've never posted and would rather be ripping discs (and scouring the forums for reference). I fall into that category. If you're reading this, you might be in that boat, too. I'd buy from him again in a heartbeat. Do yourself a favor and get contact Alex right away.
Dan-e

Post by Dan-e »

Bought another drive from Alex since the first one worked so well! Got the same individualized customer support and friendly service. Couldn't go wrong! :D
fiestadude

Post by fiestadude »

Just ordered a drive from Alex as well.

1000% satisfaction here.

Shipped this to me in what seemed like less than a day; always wants to ship to you before you pay.

This is a great drive and service he is providing for those us us who are into this little hobby.

I have already recommended him to several of my friends who are in this space as well.

Thank you Alex!!!

-Jeffrey
cycho1

Post by cycho1 »

Very, very satisfied with the product and service Alex provides.

I have ordered two drives from him over the last several weeks as I get my UHD blu-ray ripping up to speed.

He responded quickly to texts and provided all the necessary information promptly. I'm in California, as he is, so drives arrived to me in only 1-2 days.

I highly recommend him to anyone looking to get a drive, but doesn't want to deal with the hassle of finding the proper drives and flashing firmware. His prices are reasonable so why bother!
EyeBluMyself

Post by EyeBluMyself »

Created an account to post this. I originally contacted Alex for a drive on the 17th. He replied back on the 20th with his options, I made my decision, and he said he'd have an invoice to me shortly. It's now the 30th and I haven't received an invoice or any other communications. Due to the volume of positive reviews, this is a rarity. Did anyone else experience this issue?

*Next day edit* Alex came through in the clutch. He got my order out to me by end of day yesterday! I will update again once I have put the drive through it's paces, but Alex really stepped up.
Last edited by EyeBluMyself on Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jonghotti

Post by jonghotti »

Thank you for all the feedback! Please anyone waiting on me feel free to hit me up via text or email info is in the first post. Thank you!
Last edited by jonghotti on Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Original "UHD Friendly" Drive Seller
https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17829
wrcraig1

Post by wrcraig1 »

Bought a ASUS BW-16D1HT bare drive. Everything as described. Was able to rip a 4k UHD just minutes after receiving. Didn't have to fool around with any firmware or anything. Totally plug and play.

Thanks!