For the Best Drives (ASUS & LG) and the Best Service (alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com) Click here!

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
Rancor022

Re: alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com has a drive for you. email or text 650-850-2442. Worldwide shipping.

Post by Rancor022 »

I got my drive from Alex this morning and have been ripping my 4K collection all night. It's absolutely perfect! No issues with the 4K discs (the biggest reason I got one of course!), incredible read/write speed... also did I mention the delivery was incredibly fast? Not even two full days from order to arrival, probably the fastest package I've ever gotten, no joke!

If you're looking into getting a UHD friendly drive and are unsure about getting one... DO IT! You will not regret it, I guarantee!

Thanks again Alex, a huge pleasure working with you!!
dangruhn

Re: alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com has a drive for you. email or text 650-850-2442. Worldwide shipping.

Post by dangruhn »

I received my drive from Alex with just a few day's turn around as promised and it is working great. Unfortunately, the software I'm using for playback, Cyberlink's Power DVD 19 will only playback UHD on an Intel processor with SGX, even though my AMD processor has an equivalent (just not the exact same thing). Heavy sigh

In any case, it is working great for my main use, which is back up of 4K Blu-ray discs via makemkv. Thank you Alex for the prompt and helpful service and shipping. You explained everything I needed to know cheerfully and I wholeheartedly recommend your services to everyone.
jonghotti

Post by jonghotti »

Thank you guys for the tremendously flattering feedback. I'm working on this stuff 18 to sometimes 24 hours a day and it really feels great to be appreciated.
The Original "UHD Friendly" Drive Seller
https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17829
Tt698n

Re: alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com - USA & International Shipping - Widest Selection try me.

Post by Tt698n »

Amazing to work with. Alex knocked it out of the park. Would not hesitate to get another drive from if I ever need one.

Thanks Alex!!!
HouseOfPaincakes

Re: alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com - UHD "Friendly" Drives - best prices, selection, and I ship everywhere!

Post by HouseOfPaincakes »

My drive just arrived in the mail the other day and I couldn't be happier with it! It's exactly what I was looking for and Alex was extremely accommodating throughout the entire process. Thanks again!
nrreynolds1

Re: alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com - UHD "Friendly" Drives - best prices, selection, and I ship everywhere!

Post by nrreynolds1 »

Alex was a pleasure to work with. He kept great communication and shipped the drive I wanted quickly. I was up and running with in no time and ripping 4k movies with ease. I highly recommend buying direct from Alex instead of sending your own drive. He quality tests his own inventory and maintains a fair price for his amazing work. Thanks again, Alex!
liquidburn

Post by liquidburn »

Ordered a drive on Friday, received it on Monday. Alex shipped it out the same day as my order was sent to him and was very easy to work with.

Using the drive as I type this and things are going well! I would recommend him to anyone, he has many options and buying a drive already configured saves me time.
Rumourd

Post by Rumourd »

Ordered the drive on a Friday and rec'd it monday and it simply worked.
Alex was extremely helpful over email and text and even had it at the post office before receiving payment from me! Lesson being, be a good person and get him his cash! He'll go out of his way to get you ripping in no time. Pass the word, he's a standup guy.
probedb

Post by probedb »

Another happy customer, Alex is a pleasure to deal with, super quick delivery from the US and the drive is currently in, working fine and no issues at all :)

Totally recommended!
AMAGON

Post by AMAGON »

First post for me on this board and I came to discover Alex and this thread from another forum board I had frequent and was recommended.

Working from home has finally free up time for me to rip my collection.

All I can say I had a super duper positive experience communicating and dealing with Alex on picking an drive from him.

I had never dealt with Alex before til last week but man, what a trustworthy reliable super knowledgeable guy.

Anybody who is looking for dependable BR drive, this is person you want to work with.

I hope happiness and good health to you Alex and everyone in this board and out during these times.
punking

Post by punking »

I've registered with this board just to say I've received a drive from Alex and it works perfectly. Alex kept me updated with the progress and was informative and helpful.

I would recommend him anytime.
argo44

Post by argo44 »

Worked with Alex on getting a drive last month. I'm generally very weary of doing things like this but I went for it and I couldn't be happier. Alex was VERY easy to work with, is 100% trustworthy and reliable. If you're looking for what he provides, look no further. BIG thanks Alex!
Gozar

Post by Gozar »

Has anyone heard from Alex lately? Got an email Sunday that my drive was ready and then nothing since. No response to emails or texts, hope he is ok.
Gozar

Post by Gozar »

He has the flu....get better Alex!