Billycar11 Selling Flashed Pioneer UHD Drives USA only, Remote Flashing,Tested& Makemkv Discount Code

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
coredata

Re: Selling Flashed UHD Drives Pioneer & LG,USB/C,sleep bug fix,Remote Flashing,Tested no errors& Makemkv Discount $10 o

Post by coredata »

Yet another happy customer here.

I ordered from Billy, he shipped it the next day. It arrived in a few days, well packed and in perfect shape. I plugged it in, fired up MakeMKV, and it just worked.

This was a great option for someone like me who knows nothing about LibreDrive or how to flash a drive, and who just wants to get going. Thanks, Billy!
Big-Doug

Re: Selling Flashed UHD Drives Pioneer & LG,USB/C,sleep bug fix,Remote Flashing,Tested no errors& Makemkv Discount $10 o

Post by Big-Doug »

Billy is NOT a scam! He was fast professional and dependable. The drive works much better than previous ones and does exactly as advertised. I would not hesitate to use Billy again. 8)
jonokino

Post by jonokino »

Hey, just wanted to jump in and quickly say that Billy is providing a great service, and working with him was easy and straightforward. Not to mention that I got my drive very quickly. Bought the USB Enclosure separately. Tested five UHD discs with total success (Criterion, Universal, Paramount). Pioneer BDR-212 SATA; 2023 Mac Mini, M2 Pro; Make MKV 1.17.5 [arm64]
DPest

Post by DPest »

This guy is a machine! Must have shipped out the same day I bought it. Couldn't even tell it wasn't brand new from the LG factory. Works great, big upgrade over what I was using. Used the $10 discount code too, no issues. Would recommend and may buy another for my neighbor doing the same kind of project as me. My Jellyfin server is about to get stuffed.
LuthierJeff

Post by LuthierJeff »

Hi all, I wanted to add another very happy experience buying a drive from Billy. It was everything you'd hope for. Not only is the drive in new condition (and it works perfectly), but Billy is extremely helpful and responsive. I greatly appreciate the help he gave me, and his correspondence is just so quick and thorough. This was my first time using Zelle (and I splurged for a very nice drive), but given his excellent feedback I wasn't worried about it, and sure enough everything went perfectly. I REALLY appreciate it!
Jeff
phantom0308

Post by phantom0308 »

Thanks for Billy! The newest private data solved the hkd updated problem! Such a kindness good guy!
irathore

Post by irathore »

I just got a Pioneer BDR-S13UBK SATA 5.25 from Billy. Very prompt and helpful, got it in right time. Brand new pre-flashed and works like a charm. I am using Fedora38 and had no issues. I am now putting all my UHD collection on my media server. Thank you Billy!
MKV Maker

Post by MKV Maker »

Years back Billy flashed two of my LG WH16NS40 optical drives. However, in 2023 that seems inadequate thus I purchased from him a flashed Pioneer BDR-S13U-X that sits atop those other two optical drives. Surprisingly he remembered me from yesteryear. Initially, he had not any of the BDR-S13U-X model, mentioned to me he never purchases optical drives expensive as that, and knew not whether or not he was able to flash it but would try. He is able to flash that model [I presume because he can procure models with firmware prior to December 2022]. I enquired to him if he could assemble it inside of a Vantec DX2 enclosure and he did that for me [I lack all eyesight and it would have been more of a challenge for me]. Today the sealed box was received; all components arrived in original packaging [I believe it may be the enclosure’s packaging for it fits very well] and one cannot tell it was not from the factory of Pioneer. Although I have not tested it yet, I connected it and found for the curious the firmware is flashed to the Japanese domestic market model BDR-S13J-X revision 1.03 released 26 July 2022. LibreDrive is enabled but the firmware itself need not be patched.

A testament to Billy not being ‘a scam’ as called by another whom responded before me is he replaced the original which disappeared somewhere in chain of custody. Had he any malicious intent then he would not have replaced it with any model not to mention the same. If anyone has got reservations or scepticism to purchase a drive regardless of enclosure from Billy then logically I have made a cogent argument against such misconceptions.
n0where

Post by n0where »

I bought a Pioneer BDR-XS07S and Billy had it shipped very quickly. Payment and communication were quick and easy and I had a great experience and no issues quickly ripping my UHD collection. The drive shipped packed well and with the original box and cable as well.
DanoUF

Post by DanoUF »

I got one of the BDR-SX07s from Billy. Plug and play w/ MakeMKV, and one cable vs seperate power and data. Billy shipped fast after receipt of payment and it was a easy transaction.
Willygh

Post by Willygh »

Purchasing one of the drives that Billy flashed was simple and straightforward. I was pleased with how quickly he shipped the drive. Everything worked as advertised. I am a happy camper. Thanks, Billy!

-William
arnoljer000

Post by arnoljer000 »

Another satisfied customer, my drive from Billy just arrived today and it works like a charm, completely plug and play. Would gladly do business with him again.
brc6985

Post by brc6985 »

I always said I would never send money to a stranger on the internet. But after reading all the comments, I decided to take a chance. I'm glad I did, because Billy is legit. I emailed him on a Friday, and he responded within a few hours, answering all my questions. I payed for a pre-flashed Pioneer BDR-S13UBK on Saturday, and received the drive in less than a week. Billy tested the device prior to shipping, provided tracking for the shipment, and it was well packaged / arrived with no damage or other issues. The drive is working as advertised, ripping a 4K disc as I type this comment.
dhylton

Post by dhylton »

What can I say? DITTO.

Billy is legit, responsive, honest, and FAST.

I opted for the Pioneer BDR-S13UBK, and send the payment. This was quite late in the day, right about the time the post office closed. Within 15 minutes he had a tracking number, and another 75 minutes later he responded with that tracking number saying the drive was done and packaged. He dropped the package the next morning and I had it in-hand two days later. This man's workflow is a well-oiled machine!

Speaking of ... the new drive is super quiet. And thus far I've successfully ripped 2 titles which previously failed on my original hard-working LG WH16NS60. Another brand-new disc is still failing, but ... Progress!
Low Winter Sun

Post by Low Winter Sun »

Another satisfied customer. Pioneer is the drive to have, it was quickly shipped, packed very carefully, and worked flawlessly.