Billycar11 Selling Flashed Pioneer UHD Drives, Remote Flashing,Tested& Makemkv Discount

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
DoctorD42

Re: Selling UltraHD Friendly+Official UHD drives,USB,USB C,sleep bug fix,Remote Flashing,Tested no read errors

Post by DoctorD42 »

Completely satisfide will Billy. I am not a trusting person for people I know nothing about. That being said, I took a long look at every single review and decided to try Billy. Totally honest with me. He let me know the why and how. I wish I coud belive everyone on the internet but for now, Billy now rates a trustworthy person for me. Too bad he doesn't do Home networking and NAS setup. I would have him here in a heartbeat.

Thanks for the Quick (for during the forced lockup) response.

Jeff
chrisbo

Re: Selling UltraHD Friendly+Official UHD drives,USB,USB C,sleep bug fix,Remote Flashing,Tested no read errors

Post by chrisbo »

Great experience working with Billy. Considering I didn't know anything about him before finding him here, he was above board on everything. Easy to work with, quality device, drive works great. Let me know when he got my order, answered questions, gave me timeframes, let me know when it shipped and gave me a tracking number. Really a solid guy to work with...thanks Billy!

Since my prior drives have failed at a rate of one per year or so (in all honesty, I think my fat cat steps on them when I'm not looking, because she likes to lay there and I watched her step on it once, and it never worked after that), I would definitely come back and order another one from Billy -- it was that easy.

Chris
backlash

Post by backlash »

+1 for Billy! :D

I ordered a USB-cased drive from him and it shipped when he said it would. A day or two earlier, perhaps. When he notified me of shipping, along with the tracking number, I received images of my drive info pre and post flashing, and of it working with MakeMKV. It arrived in good order, with the original box and packing materials. I plugged it in and It Just Works™ on my Mac running macOS 10.14.6 (Mojave).

Cheers!
alanmac

Post by alanmac »

Billy is great to work with. Can't argue with his prices, the drive was shipped out and we stayed in communication with shipment details. My son can now watch his 4K Jurassic Park and World anywhere. Thank you, Billy!
Oatmeal

Post by Oatmeal »

Just received my drive from Billy and ripped 4 UHD disks without any fuss. Excellent service!
kwhittenberger

Post by kwhittenberger »

Same great experience with Billy. Got my drive on Thursday, had it up and running the next day and it has been running nearly non-stop since then. Great job!
knight01

Post by knight01 »

I just received my Buffalo drive from Billy. I have already used it on eight 4K UHDs and several BDs that my current drive could not convert. Works exactly as Billy advertises! Billy is a pleasure to work with. He responds quickly and delivers on time or even earlier than promised. I highly recommend him to anyone needing a current drive to use with MakeMKV. Thanks, Billy, for the great service!! :D :D
MrPotato

Post by MrPotato »

Received my drive from Bill this week. Hands down the easiest transaction I've had in awhile. I have it ripping as I speak! :D
swframe

Post by swframe »

I wanted to add my review.
I placed my order last week and got the drive a few days later.
It worked the first time and I quite happy with the results.
I only wished I found the forum post sooner.
rluciano

Post by rluciano »

I received my usb cased drive from Billy last week. He shipped it incredibly quickly and it is working like a charm. Ripped most of my 4Ks already.

Couldn't be better.
Joel_8824

Post by Joel_8824 »

We ordered a Buffalo drive from Billy. While we have never owned a Buffalo product, they have an excellent reputation. We received the drive quickly. It was immediately put to use with makeMKV on 4K videos. Everything went perfectly.
irfanh

Post by irfanh »

Got my UltraHD drive a few weeks ago. Got to use it a few times and it works like a charm. I was really impressed with how much faster it is compared with my older Blu-Ray drive.
Billy is great to work with, communicates the order status frequently. Shipping and packaging was great.
Overall highly recommend.

Thanks Billy!

Btw: I am using it on an iMac running OS X 10.13.6.
Only thing to point out. Just use the dual cables that come with the drive. When I tried to overthink and use a A to micro B cable and the drive did not work.
fullBrad

Post by fullBrad »

Great experience buying! Excellent communication and very nice! Drive works great and I definitely recommend.

Thanks!
Moviecpl15

Post by Moviecpl15 »

Another glowing review. Great prices, shipped fast, packaged securely. Stayed in communication the whole time(status, shipped, tracking etc). Ripped a DVD, Blu Ray, and 4K to test. No issues. Have no doubt if I ever had a problem with the drive, he would stand behind it! Thank you! :mrgreen:
AndrewH

Post by AndrewH »

Just jumping on the bandwagon. Bought a Buffalo BU40N from Billy and have had zero problems whatsoever. He was quick to respond, followed-up with shipping information, clear about pricing. Strongly recommended.