Billycar11 Selling Flashed Pioneer UHD Drives USA only, Remote Flashing,Tested& Makemkv Discount Code

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
rbkopelman

Re: Selling Flashed UHD Drives Pioneer & LG,USB/C,sleep bug fix,Remote Flashing,Tested& Makemkv Discount

Post by rbkopelman »

I bought a Pioneer drive from Billy to play & rip UHD disks.The whole process was problem free. Billy was friendly, knowlegable, & curteous. It was a pleasure doing business with him. I installed the drive in an external enclosure & immediately ripped a UHD disk with makeMKV. The whole process went smoothly. Billy even threw in a discount on makeMKV, which I had already purchased a while back. If you don't use makeMKV, you should give it a try. I am happy to recommend Billy Carlson to anyone who needs his goods or services. It was a pleasure doing business with him. I now have a bunch of questions about 4k UHD HDR, but the hardware to use these disks is now in place.
pfrankovic

Re: Selling Flashed UHD Drives Pioneer & LG,USB/C,sleep bug fix,Remote Flashing,Tested& Makemkv Discount

Post by pfrankovic »

I contacted Billy about buying the USB drive, he suggested that the Pioneer BDR-212 might work better as it is more reliable. He provided great communication and I received the drive super-fast. After installing in the case he suggested I have been using it for a few days now and am very happy with my purchase. Highly recommended, would definitely buy from again.
drjluva

Post by drjluva »

I purchased the Pioneer BDR-S13UBK from Billy and the process could not have been more smooth. I needed to find a more reliable solution for ripping my UHD discs as my LG external drive was having frequent issues while attempting to rip. The Pioneer drive was able to rip all of my UHD discs flawlessly with the exception of one disc of the Game of Thrones UHD collection. Tried two different collections but the drive fails on the same disc even after cleaning the disc properly before each attempt. It is safe to say that the drive is not at fault as I've seen multiple threads dealing with the same issue.

If you're in the market for a UHD drive that works without having to tinker with (and hope you get a flashable drive), Billy has you covered. Quick responses to email, fast shipping, and discount code for MakeMKV. When the time comes to buy another drive, I'll be sure to contact Billy again.
MKV Maker

Post by MKV Maker »

drjluva wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 2:03 am
The Pioneer drive was able to rip all of my UHD discs flawlessly with the exception of one disc of the Game of Thrones UHD collection. Tried two different collections but the drive fails on the same disc even after cleaning the disc properly before each attempt. It is safe to say that the drive is not at fault as I've seen multiple threads dealing with the same issue.
I have tried to back up my Game Of Thrones BD-ROM UHD set with a Pioneer BDR-S13U-X drive from Billy and it cannot get passed disc one of series one. I am surprised to know this is not an issue with my disc specifically but disappointed to know it may never be demultiplexed. If anyone has got a working solution then I welcome suggestions.
Billycar11

Post by Billycar11 »

MKV Maker wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 7:04 pm
drjluva wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 2:03 am
The Pioneer drive was able to rip all of my UHD discs flawlessly with the exception of one disc of the Game of Thrones UHD collection. Tried two different collections but the drive fails on the same disc even after cleaning the disc properly before each attempt. It is safe to say that the drive is not at fault as I've seen multiple threads dealing with the same issue.
I have tried to back up my Game Of Thrones BD-ROM UHD set with a Pioneer BDR-S13U-X drive from Billy and it cannot get passed disc one of series one. I am surprised to know this is not an issue with my disc specifically but disappointed to know it may never be demultiplexed. If anyone has got a working solution then I welcome suggestions.
Sadly the solution is replacement discs. If a disc is failing in a pioneer it has no chance in an LG/asus
Remember to keep your working ones and just try the broken ones from the new set and place them in the new working one
Buy a UHD drive from the guide and how to video maker: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17831
UHD Drives Guide: https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16&t=19634
Auto flash kit $25 Email me for one Billycar5924@gmail.com
MKV Maker

Post by MKV Maker »

Billycar11 wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 8:56 pm
Sadly the solution is replacement discs. If a disc is failing in a pioneer it has no chance in an LG/asus
Remember to keep your working ones and just try the broken ones from the new set and place them in the new working one
Initially I thought to replace the Game Of Thrones set but now that I know others cannot back up the same set then I presume the problem is a mastering error in manufacturing or some other error which affects all copies of the set released 2020. If my drive cannot copy something then I have got no faith that any non-Pioneer drive can circumvent the issue. As of now I consider the BDR-S13J/U-X to be the end all / be all of optical drives.
PeteJV

Post by PeteJV »

Received my Pioneer BDR-S13U-X from Billy on time and it works great!
Perfect Transaction.
Two Thumbs Up!
ToddUGA

Post by ToddUGA »

Wow that was fast! Drive is working like a champ. Can’t recommend Billy enough. 8)
mzajda

Post by mzajda »

Just ordered a drive from Billy. Looking forward to using the new drive and its capabilities!
besson

Post by besson »

Ordered a drive from Billy. He was very responsive, and I received my drive overnight!

Thank you!!
Rickap2

Post by Rickap2 »

I ordered a drive from Billy, the Pioneer BDR-S13UBK 5.25 SATA, and he delivered. Responsive, Quick, and courteous, I got my order within a few days of placing it with Billy. I can say that while I am more than capable of flashing drives myself, Billy's service kept me from doing the return shuffle in the event I got one of the newer models that are proving to be less friendly to the flashing process. Drive works amazingly well, is significantly quieter than the ASUS drives had used before, and produces none of the errors those garbage drives would. If you are on the fence about ordering through him, don't be, I will be turning to him for any future drives I may need.
draco

Post by draco »

Ordered a drive from Billy. It arrived much faster than amazon could get an enclosure to me so I could actually use it. Now that everything is here the drive works fine.
Yobo123o

Post by Yobo123o »

I bought a drive from Billy. As a novice tot he hobby he was able to point me in the right direction. He is fast, efficient, and I had a drive that could rip UHD's in 2 days. I couldn't recommend his service more. He is a true professional. 100/10 will buy from Billy again!
Seserie

Post by Seserie »

Another Happy Customer. Purchase was quick and painless. Shipping was fast and professional. Couldn't be happier!
Thanks Billy!
markinohio

Post by markinohio »

Super pleased with my Pioneer BDR-S13U-X from Billy. Great communications and super quick delivery. Thanks Billy!