(Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £117.32, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
MarkDinger

Re: (Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £117.32, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Post by MarkDinger »

Hi are these drives still being sold by this company, I only ask because ebay keeps saying that the seller is away all the time??
Rudi_E

Re: (Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £117.32, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Post by Rudi_E »

Big thanks to Asmcom. The service, replies, helpfulness and the willingness and ability to solve problems is remarkable. I just bought BDRXS07TS crossflashed to BDRXS07TUHD, and it works like a charm with Makemkv. UPS f**d up and delayed the package due to some bogus error of documentation (that was attached by asmcom), and still due to no fault of them, they quickly got in touch and resolved the issue with UPS, and it shipped to Norway.

I have no idea if this is a one man show, or a small company, but that's really not important. What is important is that they are reliable, and quick. I cannot reccomend this expereience enough. Also given that I have not dabbled in rippinge tc for a few years, and really needed a 4K librefriendly drive. They ansewered, reccomended and sent over information so I could take an informned choice.

This was absolutely the easiest way to get back in the saddle, and everything just works out of the box. I'm so happy I'll lilely by makemkv licenses from them, even though the beta/free works like a charm.

So thank you @asmcom. I know there were some delays etc for replies around x-mas due to a familie loss. But I do not regret for a moment that II waited until things had setteld and contacted you again. In the mean time I had some time to research other vendors and ebay sellers. But I'm happy with my choice, and impressed by the customer service. Keep up the good work, I hope I'll never have to experience trouble or hardware fault, but I'm confident you'd resolve it quickly.
Rudi_E

Post by Rudi_E »

MarkDinger wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:49 am
Hi are these drives still being sold by this company, I only ask because ebay keeps saying that the seller is away all the time??
Absolutely, just bought and dealt with them this week. They have haulted ebay to focus on direct sales and through this forum I was told.
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

ahmar wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:15 pm
Hi Asmcom,

Apologies if it came across that way. Certainly not my intent to pry. I only wanted to understand why we were discussing the sale on email when the store existed and I am new to makemkv and the maybe was a bit too excited to start digitising my collection :)

I completely understand your need for privacy and your right to decide who to do business with.

All the best for whatever you are going through and I hope you have a great vacation.

Sincerely,
A
Feel free to contact us on our return.

Asmcom :mrgreen:
b***t (Fantastic service, comms and item. Best ebay experience ever)
h***i (49) Best communication ever, extremely fast shipping, excellent seller!
Click Here! viewtopic.php?f=20&t=19387
Cor3000000323

Post by Cor3000000323 »

Hello asmcom,

Just letting you know I've just sent you an email inquiry at uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com.

Thank you!
nacellex

Post by nacellex »

[EDIT: Just saw that they are away till 11 March on eBay... Have bought elsewhere]

Hi Asmcom,

Also dropping by to let you know that I sent you an email requesting a quote to purchase a Blu-ray drive. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks.
aubiker

Post by aubiker »

I received the Pioneer BDR-XS07TUHD earlier this week and ripped my first UHD last night. The drive worked beautifully and asmcom was great to work with. I definitely recommend them if you're in the market for one of the drives they provide.
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

nacellex wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:30 pm
[EDIT: Just saw that they are away till 11 March on eBay... Have bought elsewhere]

Hi Asmcom,

Also dropping by to let you know that I sent you an email requesting a quote to purchase a Blu-ray drive. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks.
We are away on eBay until the foreseeable future, but available on MakeMKV :mrgreen:

Hayley

UHD Friendly Drive Team
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

aubiker wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:22 pm
I received the Pioneer BDR-XS07TUHD earlier this week and ripped my first UHD last night. The drive worked beautifully and asmcom was great to work with. I definitely recommend them if you're in the market for one of the drives they provide.
Thank you for your review and glad to hear all is good with your new LibreDrive Friendly 4K Blu-ray Writer Drive

Hayley

UHD Friendly Drive Team
Cor3000000323

Post by Cor3000000323 »

sacdman wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:17 am
Review: Pioneer BDR-S13UEBK

This is an excellent drive and worked fine right out of the box. Arrived in perfect shape and was the right item. Customer service was excellent, although the price was a little more than I hoped to pay, but these are quality drives and are not easy to come by. Hoping that prices on these can come down in the future. When playing 4K discs I do not get freezes, unlike the Asus drives which will freeze a few times on 4K disc playback. I don't really rip discs to my drive. I got this essentially for movie playback. Along with makemkv and the files from Doom9 forums, you can get playing HD and UHD discs just fine. Thanks again to UHDfriendlydrives. :D
Hey there sacdman, I just sent you a question via PM if you have time to check it out! Thank you!
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

MarkDinger wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:49 am
Our eBay store is closed due to our heightened focus on our forum activities and direct selling to our customers.

Please see our seller page below.

viewtopic.php?t=19387

asmcom

Post by asmcom »

Rudi_E wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 5:51 pm
Big thanks to Asmcom. The service, replies, helpfulness and the willingness and ability to solve problems is remarkable. I just bought BDRXS07TS crossflashed to BDRXS07TUHD, and it works like a charm with Makemkv. UPS f**d up and delayed the package due to some bogus error of documentation (that was attached by asmcom), and still due to no fault of them, they quickly got in touch and resolved the issue with UPS, and it shipped to Norway.

I have no idea if this is a one man show, or a small company, but that's really not important. What is important is that they are reliable, and quick. I cannot reccomend this expereience enough. Also given that I have not dabbled in rippinge tc for a few years, and really needed a 4K librefriendly drive. They ansewered, reccomended and sent over information so I could take an informned choice.

This was absolutely the easiest way to get back in the saddle, and everything just works out of the box. I'm so happy I'll lilely by makemkv licenses from them, even though the beta/free works like a charm.

So thank you @asmcom. I know there were some delays etc for replies around x-mas due to a familie loss. But I do not regret for a moment that II waited until things had setteld and contacted you again. In the mean time I had some time to research other vendors and ebay sellers. But I'm happy with my choice, and impressed by the customer service. Keep up the good work, I hope I'll never have to experience trouble or hardware fault, but I'm confident you'd resolve it quickly.
Thanks for your time taken out to write us such a brilliant review. We appreciate your kind words and your comments on our communication ,services and performance. Much Appreciated.

asmcom

Post by asmcom »

Cor3000000323 wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:08 pm
Hello asmcom,

Just letting you know I've just sent you an email inquiry at uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com.

Thank you!
Hopefully we got you?

Cor3000000323

Post by Cor3000000323 »

asmcom wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:14 am
Cor3000000323 wrote:
Hello asmcom,

Thank you!
Hopefully we got you?

Yes! Your emails mention you're on vacation but you've been replying with the information I need anyway and now just sent me a quotation with shipping. Just examining my options for now. Thanks!
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

Cor3000000323 wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:18 am
asmcom wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:14 am
Cor3000000323 wrote:
Hello asmcom,

Thank you!
Hopefully we got you?

Yes! Your emails mention you're on vacation but you've been replying with the information I need anyway and now just sent me a quotation with shipping. Just examining my options for now. Thanks!
Yes, I have been away with my family for a break. But when I got a chance I answered some messages including your own.

Bye for now