(Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £117.32, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
asmcom

Re: (Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £117.32, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Post by asmcom »

masch wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:05 pm
Quoted & payed wednesday, got shipped the same evening, received drive this morning, no 48 hours later.
Great service, communication, and product. I am impressed with everything.

Also tested the device already, works perfectly for me. 11/10 would buy from asmcom again.
We are rocking and roll'in again, full team is now back to work. Glad you are happy with our service.

Hayley :mrgreen:
b***t (Fantastic service, comms and item. Best ebay experience ever)
h***i (49) Best communication ever, extremely fast shipping, excellent seller!
Click Here! viewtopic.php?f=20&t=19387
asmcom

Super Deal !!! Pioneer External Blu-ray Slot Drive BDR-XS07TS, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Post by asmcom »

We Supply Quality Products and Reliability over Low Prices.

Item 17 - Pioneer BDR-XS07T CF BDR-XS07TUHD, 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Writer, Libre-Drive Friendly with firmware 1-02

This is a top-selling drive as build & performance is exceptional.

Pioneer BDR-XS07T CF BDR-XS07TUHD, 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Writer, Libre-Drive Friendly with firmware 1-02. Now, only £177.77 minus 10% = £159.99, plus postage for all MakeMKV forum members. Super Deal !!! 10% Discount

The performance of the BDR-XS07T, Cross-Flashed to BDR-XS07TUHD, sets a remarkable standard, showcasing Pioneer's exceptional drive quality. Its prowess in both burning and reading discs is outstanding. This slot-type drive operates with an impressive level of quietness, ensuring a seamless user experience.

Across all my tests, the drive flawlessly reads every 4K disc, demonstrating its reliability. While lacking the AACS 2.0 Crypto Chip, its functionality remains on par with the Pioneer BDR-XS07TUHD slot drive. This detail is inconsequential for most users, as popular media players like VLC handle playback efficiently, circumventing the need for proprietary software like Cyberlink PowerDVD HD.

Upon inserting a disc, the Pioneer drive swiftly reads the 4K content within 2 to 3 seconds, devoid of the loud seeking noises typically associated with other desktop drives. This efficiency allows users the freedom to step away confidently, assured that their tasks will be completed successfully and without any read errors upon their return.

Pioneer BDR-XS07T Cross-Flashed to BDR-XS07TUHD Main Features

• Blu-ray writer with 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray playback
• USB 3.1 Gen1(3.0)
• Equipped with USB Type-C Connector
• Slot Loading Mechanism
• Auto Quiet, Power-Read™, and Pure-Read 4+ features
• Up to 6x writing speed on BD-R & BD-R DL media
• Supports BDXL, Blu-ray, DVD, and CD media
• Long-term data protection with M- DISC.
• Stores up to 128GB on a BDXL Disc / 8.5GB on a Double Layer DVD / 4.7GB on a standard DVD
• Fully compliant with MDISC archiving technology

See the unbelievable performance below with no read errors. Most of these discs are three layers!!!

peter0302

Re: (Asmcom:) Pioneer UHD 4K Drives From £117.32, Cheap Shipping, Worldwide Service, Excellent Service!!!

Post by peter0302 »

Is this company legit? I email them and all I get back appear to be automated replies and they never tell me how to actually buy a drive.
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

peter0302 wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 12:10 am
Is this company legit? I email them and all I get back appear to be automated replies and they never tell me how to actually buy a drive.
Deleted
Last edited by asmcom on Wed Mar 06, 2024 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

asmcom wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 12:14 am
peter0302 wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 12:10 am
You wrote this:

"The BDR-XS07T sounds like it’s a good choice but open to other suggestions."

We offered other suggestions?

You called it an automatic reply. Not much more we can do. Billycarr would be better option as you are in the USA.

Thanks!

Asmcom

PS, We are legit if you care to read all our reviews.

Have a good day.

Kind Regards

Asmcom :mrgreen:

viewtopic.php?t=17831
peter0302

Post by peter0302 »

Yes all squared away thank you.
Edgeyboy

Post by Edgeyboy »

Hi, Could you contact me please by PM? I am a new member unable to currently message other members. Thanks Tom
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

Edgeyboy wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 5:33 pm
Hi, Could you contact me please by PM? I am a new member unable to currently message other members. Thanks Tom
Please email us Tom

uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com

Asmcom
shali

Post by shali »

Hi!
In the next few years I like to transfer my disc-collection (3000+ CDs and 500+ DVDs and BDs and 3D-BDs and 4k-BDs) to HDD and I am looking for the best drive and software to do it.
I need advice concerning hardware (the drive) and software (transfer, playback, burning).

As far as i have read a Pioneer drive is the one to go but which of them?

Some hardware-related thoughts:
I have read some comments about slim drives to be shacking and ratteling on the table because of the low weight and I am curious about errors may occur because of that.

I have read about the noise and vibration reducing coating of the BDR-S13E-X and I am concerned about the longelivity of this coating because EVERY rubberized surface on my devices (IBM and Lenovo Thinkpads, USB-Sticks, Blackberry Smartphone) became sticky after a couple of years and such a coating on the internal tray is a No-Go for me.

I am confused about the nomenclature of Pioneer because the picture of the external BDR-X13E-S is similar to the internal BDR-S13EBK and the same for BDR-X13EBK and BDR-213EBK, so there seems to be no official external choice of BDR-S13E-X. If this is right it may be the best way to buy one of your internal devices with Vantec enclosure.

Because I don't like to use the drive only for ripping it needs to have M-Disc and BDXL support.

Some software-related thoughts:
Playback software for Audio and Video needs to be Internet-free. No connection shall be needed to perform because i will use it (on older devices) with Windows 7 maybe except the 4k-discs.

For audio transfer EAC looks promising but I would like to know if a Pioneer drive has some advantages (audio check function of BDR-S13E-X, PureRead 3 or4, ???) or if I can use every other (older) drive and only need to calibrate the offsets with the reference CDs.

Because i am new here I am not able to send PMs and unfortunately gmail is refusing my e-mail-provider.
So can you please send me a PM or another e-mail-adress to discuss it further?
Best Regards
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

shali wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 4:45 pm
Hi!
In the next few years I like to transfer my disc-collection (3000+ CDs and 500+ DVDs and BDs and 3D-BDs and 4k-BDs) to HDD and I am looking for the best drive and software to do it.
I need advice concerning hardware (the drive) and software (transfer, playback, burning).

As far as i have read a Pioneer drive is the one to go but which of them?

Some hardware-related thoughts:
I have read some comments about slim drives to be shacking and ratteling on the table because of the low weight and I am curious about errors may occur because of that.

I have read about the noise and vibration reducing coating of the BDR-S13E-X and I am concerned about the longelivity of this coating because EVERY rubberized surface on my devices (IBM and Lenovo Thinkpads, USB-Sticks, Blackberry Smartphone) became sticky after a couple of years and such a coating on the internal tray is a No-Go for me.

I am confused about the nomenclature of Pioneer because the picture of the external BDR-X13E-S is similar to the internal BDR-S13EBK and the same for BDR-X13EBK and BDR-213EBK, so there seems to be no official external choice of BDR-S13E-X. If this is right it may be the best way to buy one of your internal devices with Vantec enclosure.

Because I don't like to use the drive only for ripping it needs to have M-Disc and BDXL support.

Some software-related thoughts:
Playback software for Audio and Video needs to be Internet-free. No connection shall be needed to perform because i will use it (on older devices) with Windows 7 maybe except the 4k-discs.

For audio transfer EAC looks promising but I would like to know if a Pioneer drive has some advantages (audio check function of BDR-S13E-X, PureRead 3 or4, ???) or if I can use every other (older) drive and only need to calibrate the offsets with the reference CDs.

Because i am new here I am not able to send PMs and unfortunately gmail is refusing my e-mail-provider.
So can you please send me a PM or another e-mail-adress to discuss it further?
Best Regards
uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com
shali

Post by shali »

Thank you for your answer but please read again: "gmail is refusing my e-mail-provider".
I am not able to send Mails to any gmail-adress!!!!
Please send another Mail adress or a PM.
Thank you!
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

shali wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:17 am
Thank you for your answer but please read again: "gmail is refusing my e-mail-provider".
Thank you!
Sorry gmail is all we have, try another seller on this forum. Billy, Marty or Bluntman are all very good.

You might want to explore switching your email provider because it's frustrating to experience such poor performance, especially if you can't send emails to Gmail addresses. Ensuring seamless communication across different email platforms is a fundamental aspect of any email service provider and your provider fails at this hurdle.

Hayley :mrgreen:
Woodstock

Post by Woodstock »

shali wrote:
"gmail is refusing my e-mail-provider".
Not wanting to interfere, but... I do email management for my employer, and Google can be a pain in the butt at times. Two weeks ago, they decided to start bouncing mail for my boss, but not for anyone else. Looking at the logs, it was one particular server at Google. If you got any other server (they have dozens), the message went through just fine... even to the same email address.

So having your email provider getting bounced by Google may not be a permanent thing. We had bounces happening WHILE they were accepting messages, but just from the one Google IP. After an hour or so, the bounces stopped.
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

Woodstock wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:29 pm
shali wrote:
"gmail is refusing my e-mail-provider".
Not wanting to interfere, but... I do email management for my employer, and Google can be a pain in the butt at times. Two weeks ago, they decided to start bouncing mail for my boss, but not for anyone else. Looking at the logs, it was one particular server at Google. If you got any other server (they have dozens), the message went through just fine... even to the same email address.

So having your email provider getting bounced by Google may not be a permanent thing. We had bounces happening WHILE they were accepting messages, but just from the one Google IP. After an hour or so, the bounces stopped.
Thanks Woodstock for your insight and comments in helping this customer out with their email problems. Thank goodness we have had no issues, touch wood.

Asmcom
asmcom

Post by asmcom »

shali wrote:
Thank you!
Try this email.

tracey@uhdfriendlydrives.co.uk

Corrected email address

Tracey :mrgreen: