BW-16D1HT £95.87 UK, Europe & International Services, 7% Discount MakeMKV Customers, uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
asmcom
Posts: 135
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:26 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Service not available

Post by asmcom » Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:52 pm

Hello,

I hope to be back to work in the next 3 months. I have full inventory of drives and enclosures. ASUS and LG drives available. I have large stock of enclosures both OWC and Vantec. Slim and 5.25" will be available as soon as I am fit to do some work.

Sorry for inconvenience. In meantime I would highly recommend Alex Coluzzi, Billycarr and Martymcnuts all very good suppliers.

Hope to be back soon.

Regards

Robin

Asmcom
b***t (Fantastic service, comms and item. Best ebay experience ever)
h***i (49) Best communication ever, extremely fast shipping, excellent seller!
Click Here! https://bit.ly/2ybfMU1
The customer is always right :mrgreen:

JasonHB
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:48 pm

Re: Service not available

Post by JasonHB » Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:51 pm

asmcom wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:52 pm
Hello,

I hope to be back to work in the next 3 months. I have full inventory of drives and enclosures. ASUS and LG drives available. I have large stock of enclosures both OWC and Vantec. Slim and 5.25" will be available as soon as I am fit to do some work.

Sorry for inconvenience. In meantime I would highly recommend Alex Coluzzi, Billycarr and Martymcnuts all very good suppliers.

Hope to be back soon.

Regards

Robin

Asmcom
Thank you so much for the reply Robin, wish you a speedy recovery.

Do you have any contact details for the other guys. I have emailed Alex but had no reply, but don't know how to get in touch with the other guys.

Thanks in advance

Jason

asmcom
Posts: 135
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:26 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Service not available

Post by asmcom » Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:13 pm

Billy: Billycar5924@gmail.com Flashed and Tested
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=17831 USA


Alex: alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=17829 USA & International


Marty: martymcnuts@outlook.com
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=18747 Australia & NZ only


BluntmanUHD@protonmail.com
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=21354 Canada Only

asmcom: uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=19387 UK & International
b***t (Fantastic service, comms and item. Best ebay experience ever)
h***i (49) Best communication ever, extremely fast shipping, excellent seller!
Click Here! https://bit.ly/2ybfMU1
The customer is always right :mrgreen:

JasonHB
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:48 pm

Re: Service not available

Post by JasonHB » Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:03 am

asmcom wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:13 pm
Billy: Billycar5924@gmail.com Flashed and Tested
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=17831 USA


Alex: alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=17829 USA & International


Marty: martymcnuts@outlook.com
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=18747 Australia & NZ only


BluntmanUHD@protonmail.com
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=21354 Canada Only

asmcom: uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=19387 UK & International
Thanks Robin, appreciate this. I’m in the UK, so have been trying to get hold of Alex, but he’s proving to be a bit elusive at the moment.

asmcom
Posts: 135
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:26 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Service will be available Soon

Post by asmcom » Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:10 pm

Plenty of stock will be back soon. Hopefully within next four weeks.


Drive and Enclosures that will be available.

BW-16D1HT, BC-12D2HT, LG-BU40N, LG-WH16NS60, LG-BH16NS40 & LG-BH16NS55 will be available.

Vantec Slim & 5.25" / OWC Enclosures

Asmcom :mrgreen:
b***t (Fantastic service, comms and item. Best ebay experience ever)
h***i (49) Best communication ever, extremely fast shipping, excellent seller!
Click Here! https://bit.ly/2ybfMU1
The customer is always right :mrgreen:

JasonHB
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:48 pm

Re: Service will be available Soon

Post by JasonHB » Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:16 pm

asmcom wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:10 pm
Plenty of stock will be back soon. Hopefully within next four weeks.


Drive and Enclosures that will be available.

BW-16D1HT, BC-12D2HT, LG-BU40N, LG-WH16NS60, LG-BH16NS40 & LG-BH16NS55 will be available.

Vantec Slim & 5.25" / OWC Enclosures

Asmcom :mrgreen:
Keep me posted, I’m desperate lol 👍🏼

jonghotti
Posts: 826
Joined: Tue May 01, 2018 7:04 pm
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Contact:

Re: Service not available

Post by jonghotti » Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:26 pm

Wait I’m here! Jason text me if you can 650 850 2442

Ascom great to hear you’re on the mend Europe needs your services bad!!
JasonHB wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:51 pm
asmcom wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:52 pm
Hello,

I hope to be back to work in the next 3 months. I have full inventory of drives and enclosures. ASUS and LG drives available. I have large stock of enclosures both OWC and Vantec. Slim and 5.25" will be available as soon as I am fit to do some work.

Sorry for inconvenience. In meantime I would highly recommend Alex Coluzzi, Billycarr and Martymcnuts all very good suppliers.

Hope to be back soon.

Regards

Robin

Asmcom
Thank you so much for the reply Robin, wish you a speedy recovery.

Do you have any contact details for the other guys. I have emailed Alex but had no reply, but don't know how to get in touch with the other guys.

Thanks in advance

Jason
The Original "UHD Friendly" Drive Seller
https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17829

JasonHB
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:48 pm

Re: Service will be available Soon

Post by JasonHB » Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:37 pm

I am based in the UK, is that ok?

jonghotti
Posts: 826
Joined: Tue May 01, 2018 7:04 pm
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Contact:

Re: Service will be available Soon

Post by jonghotti » Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:48 pm

JasonHB wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:37 pm
I am based in the UK, is that ok?
Until the boss comes back sure!
The Original "UHD Friendly" Drive Seller
https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17829

asmcom
Posts: 135
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:26 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Service will be available Soon

Post by asmcom » Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:42 pm

Hi Jason,

I have sent you PM.

Kind Regards

Asmcom :mrgreen:
b***t (Fantastic service, comms and item. Best ebay experience ever)
h***i (49) Best communication ever, extremely fast shipping, excellent seller!
Click Here! https://bit.ly/2ybfMU1
The customer is always right :mrgreen:

JasonHB
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:48 pm

Re: Service will be available Soon

Post by JasonHB » Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:57 pm

asmcom wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:42 pm
Hi Jason,

I have sent you PM.

Kind Regards

Asmcom :mrgreen:

Replied

asmcom
Posts: 135
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:26 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Service will be available Soon

Post by asmcom » Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:59 am

Hello Jason,

I have updated my seller page. Will take me a couple of weeks to get all my products listed. Any queries or product enquires please email me.

uhdfriendlydrives@gmail.com

Kind Regards

Asmcom :mrgreen:
b***t (Fantastic service, comms and item. Best ebay experience ever)
h***i (49) Best communication ever, extremely fast shipping, excellent seller!
Click Here! https://bit.ly/2ybfMU1
The customer is always right :mrgreen:

asmcom
Posts: 135
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:26 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Re: UHD Friendly & Official Drives. UK , Europe & International Services Provided By Asmcom

Post by asmcom » Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:40 pm

Hello Mitch,

I have updated my sellers page with products you are interested in. Delivery to Sligo, no problem.

Asmcom :mrgreen:
b***t (Fantastic service, comms and item. Best ebay experience ever)
h***i (49) Best communication ever, extremely fast shipping, excellent seller!
Click Here! https://bit.ly/2ybfMU1
The customer is always right :mrgreen:

LGans316
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:05 pm

Re: UHD Friendly & Official Drives. UK , Europe & International Services Provided By Asmcom

Post by LGans316 » Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:13 am

@asmcom

Glad to hear that you are back. I hope you are in good health. The drive I had bought from you on eBay is doing well so far (touch wood).

JasonHB
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:48 pm

Re: UHD Friendly & Official Drives. UK , Europe & International Services Provided By Asmcom

Post by JasonHB » Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:37 pm

Robin was kind enough to help me out with a drive and I couldn’t be happier.

His communication was fantastic, incredibly knowledgeable and helpful. Helped me with all of my questions and gave me the relevant information to make a choice on which drive to buy.

Once ordered from him, it arrived beautifully packaged, I was given all of the tracking information and photos of the unit before shipping.

It works perfectly and I’m happy ripping all my discs for my server.

Thank you so much for your help and if anyone is considering purchasing a drive, look no further than @asmcom. Wouldn’t hesitate in recommending him.
Last edited by JasonHB on Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply