makemkv not pulling episodes

The place to discuss Mac OS X version of MakeMKV
parkert32

makemkv not pulling episodes

Post by parkert32 »

I have been ripping the "Walt Disney's Classic Cartoon Favorites" I have 9 volumes each has 7 - 9 cartoons each , the first 4 did perfect , separated each episode but 5-9 only separated one file is the whole dvd and 2 others which were both previews , does any one now how to correct this so i can pull the other episodes out to add them to plex media player ?
mike admin

Re: makemkv not pulling episodes

Post by mike admin »

Should be corrected in version 1.5.6 , available soon.
parkert32

Post by parkert32 »

I just downloaded 1.5.7 and it still will not pull all episodes from the disc's I mentioned before , I plan on buying the full version as soon as I get a blue ray reader but can't bring myself to pay for it if it can't handle a couple of cartoon dvd's , I really want this to work and pay you for your hard work please let me know when it's ready and the check will be in the mail .
parkert32

Post by parkert32 »

Or maybe im not understanding the version's , is 1.5.7 later than 1.5.6 ? The one you mentioned would be available soon , maybe thats my problem . ???? Ant how let me know please , Thanks for all your hard work
mike admin

Post by mike admin »

Version 1.5.7 should handle your disc. Please submit a debug log per instructions at http://www.makemkv.com/faq/item/8