Mountain Lion Problems: Index & movieobject.bdmv no longer

The place to discuss Mac OS X version of MakeMKV
thepiks

Mountain Lion Problems: Index & movieobject.bdmv no longer

Post by thepiks »

open all the disc files in Makemkv like all previous versions have. I got around not seeing the bdmv file folder by renaming it. But now the index.bdmv and movieobject.bdmv files dont load the files into makemkv.

In the past all I have had to do it, click on either of these files and they would load in makemkv and I could click which files I wanted to be in the .mkv file on my HD.

I do not use makemkv to burn blu ray's only to put mkv files on a NAS server. I've never had an issue with index or movieobject loading the files. Now it just take me to makemkv and says "Failed to open disc".

I've now tried this on 7 separate bdmv files on 2 different computers. I also associated the bdmv away from the apple quicktime to makemkv still not working? The weird thing is, .iso's work just fine. It is just crating the list from index.bdmv and movie object.bdmv that has the

problems.

This problem began after updating to OSX Mountain Lion.
thepiks

Re: Mountain Lion Problems: Index & movieobject.bdmv no long

Post by thepiks »

RESOLVED: With the new release you no longer have to rename the folder. IT WILL NOT WORK if you have the folder renamed. So revert back to BDMV and simply click on this file and it will open.
steagle

Re: Mountain Lion Problems: Index & movieobject.bdmv no long

Post by steagle »

Good to know, thanks!