Archer - Dreamland DVD - Can't find all episodes

Please post here for issues related to DVD discs
shoeman55555

Archer - Dreamland DVD - Can't find all episodes

Post by shoeman55555 »

I'm trying to convert this DVD and MakeMkv only converts three titles on Disc 1 - it finds a total of six, one is the dvd menu animation and two are duplicates. It misses two titles completely.

1 and 3 are the same - 3 just selects a different audio track for the 'commentary' version

2 and 4 are the same - 4 just selects a different audio track for the 'commentary' version

13, 14 and 15 don't have commentary so shouldn't have this issue - 13 is found and is rippable, but 14 and 15 aren't found at all.

Bizarrely, I can find and rip these titles using DVDFab as individual .isos but MakeMKV can't open these .iso files either. I can, however, play these .iso files in VLC perfectly.

Any ideas?

I have to say though - I've been using makeMKV for 5+ years and this is the first issue that I have encountered, thanks for making such reliable and useful software.
Attachments
wppt72u5qyb11.png
wppt72u5qyb11.png (45.99 KiB) Viewed 4609 times
Woodstock

Re: Archer - Dreamland DVD - Can't find all episodes

Post by Woodstock »

I'd suggest sending the information requested in the FAQ in my signature to Mike to look at. The email address is in the FAQ.
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
shoeman55555

Re: Archer - Dreamland DVD - Can't find all episodes

Post by shoeman55555 »

Woodstock wrote:I'd suggest sending the information requested in the FAQ in my signature to Mike to look at. The email address is in the FAQ.
Thanks - I'll do that now. I mainly created a thread to make sure this wasn't a notorious issue with this disc, I did have a search around the forums but couldn't find anything.