Are you able to make VTS_01_0.VOB into MKV?

Please post here for issues related to DVD discs
in_utero_

Are you able to make VTS_01_0.VOB into MKV?

Post by in_utero_ »

Hi, so, there's this "intro card" (or whatever the opening loading screen is called with all the options like play, scene selection etc.) and I want to make it into an MKV because it has some cool footage not found in the movie, and I was wondering if there was any way to download it? Since it is a VTS_01_0 instead of a VTS_01_1 file, MakeMKV doesn't seem to be able to "find it"? or it isn't included under .IFO files? I don't know, I'm just wondering if there is a way to download them. Using a Mac btw, in case that changes anything. Thank you in advance for any help!!
Woodstock

Re: Are you able to make VTS_01_0.VOB into MKV?

Post by Woodstock »

Probably too short. What do you have set for your minimum title length in Preferences->Video?

Default is 120 seconds (two minutes), which will leave a lot of extras off the selection list.
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
in_utero_

Re: Are you able to make VTS_01_0.VOB into MKV?

Post by in_utero_ »

Woodstock wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:39 am
Probably too short. What do you have set for your minimum title length in Preferences->Video?

Default is 120 seconds (two minutes), which will leave a lot of extras off the selection list.
No, my default length is one second, but I'll try messing again with it later to see if that does anything. Thanks!