HD AUDIO TRACK PROBLEMS USING TSMUXER

Please post here for issues related to Blu-ray discs
samccfl99

HD AUDIO TRACK PROBLEMS USING TSMUXER

Post by samccfl99 »

well i am sure this has been asked before, but here goes. when making a mkv that has TrueHD or some form of DTS, sometimes that track is thrown out when the mkv is processed thru txmuxer. why does this happen? for example, when the bluray is analyzed it will have a line item for TRUEHD and then in the subline it will have ENG 3+2 or something like that. i keep them both checked because i know if i uncheck the non truehd it will still kick out the TRUEHD track and there will be no sound from the mkv at all. so when they both are checked all i get is D 2.0 (AC3). MultiAcvhd is useless. txmuxer is the only thing that works although i would also like to know how to extract multiple mkv files to a bluray and get to the other titles other than the first one too. thank you in advance.
Chetwood

Re: HD AUDIO TRACK PROBLEMS USING TSMUXER

Post by Chetwood »

Unless you have messed up your conversion profile, by default MakeMKV will include all checked audio streams, no matter what type they are (which of course doesn't guarantee your standalone will be able to play them back).
MultiMakeMKV: MakeMKV batch processing (Win)
MultiShrink: DVD Shrink batch processing
Offizieller Uebersetzer von DVD Shrink deutsch
Romansh

Re: HD AUDIO TRACK PROBLEMS USING TSMUXER

Post by Romansh »

tsMuxeR doesn't not supported TrueHD if it's not interleaved with an AC3 track. But the MKV container does not support interleaved TrueHD+AC3 (each stream needs its own, dedicated track).

Nothing MakeMKV can do about it.