Norm of the North Blu-Ray (Retail copy)

Please post here for issues related to Blu-ray discs
WibsWobs

Norm of the North Blu-Ray (Retail copy)

Post by WibsWobs »

This is the copy I purchased from Costco just now, it's Blu-Ray + DVD + Digi

I'm trying to figure out which playlist is the correct one. Another thread indicated the correct play list was 705 (out of a huge amount of them) but my concern is that this stream may not be the same one on my disc since the Redbox copies appeared to be lower quality than the Blu-Ray copies I buy. I could be wrong but that was just anecdotal evidence. After spending $21 on this combo (DVDs will be watched in the car, Blu-Ray will be on my Plex server so we can stream to any of our devices w/o chasing down the disc).

I've been hunting for the best way to figure out the playlist obfuscation but since I haven't figured it out yet, I'm asking for help (kids are yelling to watch their movie, heh). Any help is greatly appreciated! If there's a great link to defeat playlist obfuscation on Windows, please paste a link.

P.S. This forum is awesome! MakeMKV is probably the best program I've downloaded in a long time--it's made my life so much easier ripping my collection to put on my Plex server! Kiddos are never bored now or movies never get ruined (no discs for them to use as coasters when they play "Tea with Dolls". :)
WibsWobs

Re: Norm of the North Blu-Ray (Retail copy)

Post by WibsWobs »

I just watched the whole movie with playlist 705, seems to all be in the correct order.
tsl8r

Post by tsl8r »

Can you list the segments for 705? I don't have that playlist so I'm wondering if I can still find the same one.
Woodstock

Post by Woodstock »

Remember that you're replying to someone who posted this just about 7 years ago, so segments probably didn't stick in their mind that long...
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
tsl8r

Post by tsl8r »

Good point. Turns out I actually did have 705, it was just sorted to the top by MakeMKV...