Ice Age Collision Course

Please post here for issues related to Blu-ray discs
iMactouch

Re: Ice Age Collision Course

Post by iMactouch »

Woodstock wrote:You should have gotten a "No FUTs" message in this case.
Yes, I got it.
Woodstock wrote:Do you allow MakeMKV to check for updates? Preferences->General, "Allow contacting web server for updates" should be checked, so that MakeMKV can look for the proper SVQ file to deal with this "final line" of copy protection.
I have checked that, but I have still no luck!

What can I do now? Only wait?

... a little bit later I found another thread regarding FUTs and now I send the dump file to the eMail-address.
iMactouch

Post by iMactouch »

After sending three different svq files the Bluray is now working!

Thank you very much!
jhughy2010

Post by jhughy2010 »

I'm confused (I think) on how to send svq files.... I too am getting the pop up warning for FUTS and the resulting MKV movie file has distortion.
Woodstock

Post by Woodstock »

At this point, you should not need to send an anything in, but you do need to allow MakeMKV to contact the server to pull in the correct SVQ file. That's controlled in Preferences->General, "Allow contacting web server for updates" should be checked. Not everyone wants to leave this enabled - but it needs to be turned on when MakeMKV needs to pick up SVQ files.

In the unusual circumstances that your copy of this title needs a different SVQ than has already been generated, you will see the path to the file that needs to be submitted in the error log from the rip. That file gets emailed to svq@makemkv.com for Mike to review.
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
yorgo

Post by yorgo »

jhughy2010 wrote:I'm confused (I think) on how to send svq files.... I too am getting the pop up warning for FUTS and the resulting MKV movie file has distortion.
Please see this link: /svq/
jhughy2010

Post by jhughy2010 »

Woodstock wrote:At this point, you should not need to send an anything in, but you do need to allow MakeMKV to contact the server to pull in the correct SVQ file. That's controlled in Preferences->General, "Allow contacting web server for updates" should be checked. Not everyone wants to leave this enabled - but it needs to be turned on when MakeMKV needs to pick up SVQ files.

In the unusual circumstances that your copy of this title needs a different SVQ than has already been generated, you will see the path to the file that needs to be submitted in the error log from the rip. That file gets emailed to svq@makemkv.com for Mike to review.
Ok yes I have checked that and the box was/is checked.

I'll email the file.
jhughy2010

Post by jhughy2010 »

I emailed a few days ago and no response. Any idea how long it takes to get the specific SVQ?
jhughy2010

Post by jhughy2010 »

I tried the none 3D Blu Ray and the movie ripped fine with no FUTs errors. The 3D remains an issue.