Jigsaw

Please post here for issues related to Blu-ray discs
Post Reply
hvnphoto
Posts: 153
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:38 am

Jigsaw

Post by hvnphoto » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:28 pm

U.S. Retail

Title information
Name: Jigsaw
Source file name: 00432.mpls
Duration: 1:31:56
Chapters count: 16
Size: 27.6 GB
Segment count: 16
Segment map: 505,502,514,503,518,513,509,517,519,501,508,506,516,510,507,520
File name: Jigsaw_t173.mkv

twistednexus
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:23 pm

Re: Jigsaw

Post by twistednexus » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:26 pm

Any info on the redbox version? It doesn't have this playlist or this segment map.

laseridiot
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:43 pm

Re: Jigsaw

Post by laseridiot » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:45 pm

US Netflix DVD

Title information
Name: Jigsaw
Source file name: 00453.mpls
Duration: 1:31:56
Chapters count: 16
Size: 27.6 GB
Segment count: 16
Segment map: 520,517,513,505,518,507,514,501,506,519,516,509,503,510,508,502
File name: Jigsaw_t187.mkv

Dave-n-Crys
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:50 am

Re: Jigsaw

Post by Dave-n-Crys » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:56 am

twistednexus wrote:Any info on the redbox version? It doesn't have this playlist or this segment map.
Same as Netflix... playlist 453; I just finished watching it, worked fine!

terryzx
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:08 pm
Location: Santa Monica California
Contact:

Re: Jigsaw

Post by terryzx » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:54 pm

laseridiot wrote:US Netflix DVD

Title information
Name: Jigsaw
Source file name: 00453.mpls
Duration: 1:31:56
Chapters count: 16
Size: 27.6 GB
Segment count: 16
Segment map: 520,517,513,505,518,507,514,501,506,519,516,509,503,510,508,502
File name: Jigsaw_t187.mkv

There is no 000453

Goes 00452 then 00455
Image
The Closer You Get to The Meaning
The Sooner You Know that You're Dreaming

laseridiot
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:43 pm

Re: Jigsaw

Post by laseridiot » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:25 pm

terryzx wrote:
There is no 000453

Goes 00452 then 00455
We're you using a Netflix Blu-ray? The Blu-ray I got didn't have 00432, so I went and found it for myself, and the correct one for me was 00453.

terryzx
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:08 pm
Location: Santa Monica California
Contact:

Re: Jigsaw

Post by terryzx » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:56 pm

laseridiot wrote:
terryzx wrote:
There is no 000453

Goes 00452 then 00455
We're you using a Netflix Blu-ray? The Blu-ray I got didn't have 00432, so I went and found it for myself, and the correct one for me was 00453.

Yes i have the NetFlix Blu-Ray and no 000453
Image
The Closer You Get to The Meaning
The Sooner You Know that You're Dreaming

laseridiot
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:43 pm

Re: Jigsaw

Post by laseridiot » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:01 pm

terryzx wrote:
laseridiot wrote:
terryzx wrote:
There is no 000453

Goes 00452 then 00455
We're you using a Netflix Blu-ray? The Blu-ray I got didn't have 00432, so I went and found it for myself, and the correct one for me was 00453.
Yes i have the NetFlix Blu-Ray and no 000453

Weird. Try the following guide: https://www.makemkv.com/forum2/viewtopi ... =6&t=16251
That's what I used to rip.

Cornstick
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:22 pm

Re: Jigsaw

Post by Cornstick » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:06 pm

hvnphoto wrote:U.S. Retail

Title information
Name: Jigsaw
Source file name: 00432.mpls
Duration: 1:31:56
Chapters count: 16
Size: 27.6 GB
Segment count: 16
Segment map: 505,502,514,503,518,513,509,517,519,501,508,506,516,510,507,520
File name: Jigsaw_t173.mkv

How weird. MakeMKV was able to open the java script for me.

Woodstock
Posts: 6346
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:21 pm

Re: Jigsaw

Post by Woodstock » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:26 pm

If your system has properly-configured Java installed, MakeMKV will sort the "main feature" to the top of the list, so you won't find it if you're looking in numeric order.
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: https://www.makemkv.com/faq/item/8

Post Reply