sasha boron cohens dicatator bluray

Please post here for issues related to Blu-ray discs
smartieyoung

sasha boron cohens dicatator bluray

Post by smartieyoung »

Just had my 1st bluray disc create a dump file today after not decrypting correctly.I had gotten sasha cohen dictater movie from a new movie shop near me.long story short i had to do direct bluray disc access to try to get my disc decrypted and it created a dump file which i just sent into mike.hopefully i will see a new key for it soon.i would like to capture screenshots of make mkv working on discs like this so i dont leave everyone clueless.anyone know a good screenshot program.
Woodstock

Re: sasha boron cohens dicatator bluray

Post by Woodstock »

Most operating systems have "copy screen to clipboard". You just have to then paste it into whatever drawing program is included.

For example, Windows will copy the current window to the clipboard with Alt-PrScn (Alt key plus the print screen key), and the Paint program can accept that to create an image file out of it.

But, how about you start with posting the debug log from the rip? The FAQ link in my signature explains how to turn Debug on, and where to find the log.
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
smartieyoung

Post by smartieyoung »

thanks woodstock I will look at your FAQ and see if i can create a debug log.
smartieyoung

Post by smartieyoung »

Hey Woodstock I figured out how to get my dictator movie to copy using direct access mode on make mkv.so I don't think I will need to post debug logs for this issue.still another fun learning experience in getting hardware and software to work correctly. :wink: .
Thanks for the reply,I really appreciate how friendly everyone has been to me at least.

I'm a half grown tech butterfly learning how to fly

Cheers
smartieyoung

Post by smartieyoung »

found out how to make screenshots of make mkv while its running.i'm going to test my skills now at making a debug file and posting it here on forum.I want to see if i know how to make a proper debug file and screenshots.stay tuned.