Ken Burns Country Music blu-ray playlists help

Please post here for issues related to Blu-ray discs
jrogers

Ken Burns Country Music blu-ray playlists help

Post by jrogers »

I know this is not a very popular title but i would appreciate any help on figuring out the playlists. 6 of the 8 discs have easy to figure mpls but disc 2 and 5 have many mpls to choose. i used process monitor on disc 2 and it showed 471 mpls. which seems to be correct. when i tried disc 5 and also trying to do it again on disc 2, blu-ray will not play anymore. goes black briefly then back to menu and play button cannot be pressed. i uninstalled PowerDVD 14 and re-installed but still won't work. Many thanks for any help.
lawndart

Re: Ken Burns Country Music blu-ray playlists help

Post by lawndart »

Same issue here. I have no software on my mac to figure this out. Hope someone will have a solution.
Joe-seven

Post by Joe-seven »

jrogers wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:13 pm
I know this is not a very popular title but i would appreciate any help on figuring out the playlists. 6 of the 8 discs have easy to figure mpls but disc 2 and 5 have many mpls to choose. i used process monitor on disc 2 and it showed 471 mpls. which seems to be correct. when i tried disc 5 and also trying to do it again on disc 2, blu-ray will not play anymore. goes black briefly then back to menu and play button cannot be pressed. i uninstalled PowerDVD 14 and re-installed but still won't work. Many thanks for any help.
Just checking to see if anyone has figured the correct playlist order for disc 5 yet.
jrogers

Post by jrogers »

I have not. Hoping for correct playlist or advice on another method to help figure is one out.
jrogers

Post by jrogers »

Was able to get disc 5 to play in PowerDVD one time with Process Monitor. It showed 856 mpls. Getting ready to rip it so it's not tested but figured I'd go ahead and put this info out.
lawndart

Post by lawndart »

jrogers wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:33 am
Was able to get disc 5 to play in PowerDVD one time with Process Monitor. It showed 856 mpls. Getting ready to rip it so it's not tested but figured I'd go ahead and put this info out.
That one worked for me. Thanks!
Joe-seven

Post by Joe-seven »

jrogers wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:33 am
Thanks very much! I don't understand why 2 discs out of the whole set would be like that. I spent over $80 on the set. All I wanted to do was put all 8 parts on my server so I wouldn't have to pull the discs off the shelf to watch them.