Speed Bluray Not Saving

Please post here for issues related to Blu-ray discs
adamf154

Speed Bluray Not Saving

Post by adamf154 »

I am trying to mkv speed bluray and it isn't saving it, there doesn't seem to be any errors, i decided to backup the disk and that worked so i tried to mkv it, and its still not working, i am also having similar trouble with terminator and x-men 3 blurays

MakeMKV v1.6.2 win(x86-release) started
Opening files on harddrive at D:/Entertainment/Films/My Bluray/backup/SPEEDF1/
File 00001.mpls was added as title #0
File 00004.mpls was added as title #1
Title 00025.mpls is equal to title 00001.mpls and was skipped
Title 00026.mpls is equal to title 00001.mpls and was skipped
Title 00028.mpls is equal to title 00001.mpls and was skipped
Title 00029.mpls is equal to title 00001.mpls and was skipped
File 00002.m2ts was added as title #2
Title #00003.m2ts has length of 65 seconds which is less than minimum title length of 120 seconds and was therefore skipped
Title #00005.m2ts has length of 14 seconds which is less than minimum title length of 120 seconds and was therefore skipped
Title #00006.m2ts has length of 24 seconds which is less than minimum title length of 120 seconds and was therefore skipped
Operation successfully completed
Saving 1 titles into directory D:/Entertainment/Films/My Bluray
Failed to save title 0 to file D:/Entertainment/Films/My Bluray/title00.mkv
0 titles saved, 1 failed
setarip_old

Re: Speed Bluray Not Saving

Post by setarip_old »

Hi!

1) Did you have any other ripping or conversion program (DVDFab, Passkey, AnyDVD, etc.) running in the background or foreground while you were creating any of the versions (full disc backup from original disc, .MKV from original disc, .MKV from full disc backup)?

2) Have you successfully created ANY .MKVs, using MakeMKV v.1.62?

3) Have you successfully created ANY .MKVs, using ANY version of MakeMKV?

adamf154

Post by adamf154 »

HI

1 - There was nothing else running in the background

2 & 3 - Yes

i just created superman returns after 2 tries of speed and i have done a couple last week, i always try to use this but found it very tempremental in creating mkv's i thought if i was able to back it up i would also be able to mkv it
mike admin

Post by mike admin »

Please enable and post debug log per http://www.makemkv.com/faq/item/8 .
adamf154

Post by adamf154 »

Its ok i got it working i used my other pc that had an older version of makemkv and it worked fine
setarip_old

Post by setarip_old »

i used my other pc that had an older version of makemkv and it worked fine
That's good from your perspective, but since the purpose of this forum is to iron out bugs during this Beta stage of MakeMKV, it would be good from the testing perspective if you'd do two or three quick experiments (one of which will help determine if you might have a hardware problem:

1) Install v.1.6.2 onto your "other" PC (The one that succeeded in making the .MKV) - and try using it to make an .MKV of "Speed"

2) Install v.1.6.3 onto your current PC (The one that failed to make the three .MKVs) - and try using it to make an .MKV of "Speed"

3) If the v.1.6.3 on your current PC fails to make the .MKV, install it onto your "other" PC - and try using it to make an .MKV of "Speed"