Only reading 2 out of 4 episodes?

Please post here for issues related to Blu-ray discs
CrazyGuy207

Only reading 2 out of 4 episodes?

Post by CrazyGuy207 »

Hello,

To make a long story short, (because this is my third time typing this because I keep getting timed out) I recently bought "Better Call Saul Season 5"(I OWN the disc :roll: ) and only two out of four episodes can be "read" on a disc when I try "ripping". I've tried the backup and the "read disc" option (I'm not too familiar with terminology since I'm not too great with computers and I'm somewhat of new to this). I've even tried downloading the extra Java option, increasing the read count error, looking at the pinned posts about how it doesn't matter if it's a new disc, etc. I've tried two different computers (one's a Windows 8 era laptop, another a i5 Dell desktop) with a LG external blu-ray drive, and nothing's working. Is there a fix or workaround for this? I have the most recent version of MakeMKV. I don't understand why it reads only half the disc. I can provide the error codes upon request.

Any/all help is appreciated.

Thank you.
Woodstock

Re: Only reading 2 out of 4 episodes?

Post by Woodstock »

Can you post the debug log from scanning the disk? Sometimes there are obvious reasons, sometimes they're more subtle.
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging