Audio Tracks from The Matrix blu-ray DigiBook

Please post here for issues related to Blu-ray discs
xbmchermit

Audio Tracks from The Matrix blu-ray DigiBook

Post by xbmchermit »

Hello all! I am working with The Matrix blu-ray DigiBook disc ( https://www.blu-ray.com/movies/The-Matrix-Blu-ray/52/ ) and the special features include 41 audio tracks from the movie soundtrack, supposedly to clock in at just under 3 hours. Unfortunately, I am unable to find these tracks with MakeMKV, not as a whole segment map, and not as individual segments. I have my minimum length set to 25 seconds, so there should be no way for these to elude me. I checked in the BD menu, and there are 41 tracks listed (as well as a play all).

Does anyone have any idea what I am missing here?
Ezatoka

Re: Audio Tracks from The Matrix blu-ray DigiBook

Post by Ezatoka »

The files must be somewhere in the m2ts files in the streams subfolder. I'm not sure if MakeMKV would skip tracks having no video track.

Might either check for several m2ts files with only Audio or for a huge file with all of them inside.
preserve

Re: Audio Tracks from The Matrix blu-ray DigiBook

Post by preserve »

Same Blu-ray as the Ultimate Collection. I haven't looked at it in a normal player, but it looks like they are in m2ts files (with an animated "Matrix code" video background) starting at 00032, with each one having multiple audio tracks in it. It appears as if MakeMKV may be skipping them for some reason. You could backup the disc and select the option to decrypt the video files, and then you'd be able to look at everything on the disc.
Using: ASUS BW-16D1HT 3.00