Noble House - TV Series BD

Please post here for issues related to Blu-ray discs
KAF2000

Noble House - TV Series BD

Post by KAF2000 »

I am new to the forum, although I have used MakeMKV for some years.

I like to buy physical media, but immediately rip the discs with MakeMKV to save scratching, and always watch them digitally after that.

I have never had any problems before, but the second I took off the shrink-wrap from the TV series Noble House Blu-ray, disc 1 ripped fine, but disc 2 encounters an error and the sound vanishes from episode 6, very early on. It does this exact same thing on episode 6 whether I rip the 'play-all' file (episodes 3-6) or just episode 3 alone, so both attempts fail. I am assuming this is copy protection?The disc is immaculate and new.

I am surprised that at this declining stage of Blu-ray disc production, that any new copy protection would be coming out?

I have read into this a bit, but I am not quite clear. Please could somebody confirm the email address I use to notify about the error being encountered. Also, where exactly does MakeMKV save the error log, or do I just cut and paste the detailed information about the failures from the window on the screen? That doesn't seem like enough.

Thanks. K.
dcoke22

Re: Noble House - TV Series BD

Post by dcoke22 »

If you have debug logging turned on (Preferences, General tab), then MakeMKV prints out where it is putting the log.

Copy and pasting from the MakeMKV window into a post on the forum is also fine.