Movie "Safe" has 60 Titles, which MPLS title do I select?

Please post here for issues related to Blu-ray discs
Ripper

Movie "Safe" has 60 Titles, which MPLS title do I select?

Post by Ripper »

Hi all. The Blu-ray disk "Safe" with Jason Statham released in 2012. After the initial scan MakeMKV ended up listing 60 titles all between 95 - 98 minutes long all around 25GB... I've seen posts of other movies with similar copy protection tactics. Anyone know which is the correct title / mpls to select?

Thanks much!
Ripper

Re: Movie "Safe" has 60 Titles, which MPLS title do I select

Post by Ripper »

Nevermind, figured it out 573
ToXIc

Post by ToXIc »

was 573 the correct MPLS
crowfax

Post by crowfax »

it is.
Home Theater PC: Assassin HTPC, XBMCbuntu 12.0 (Frodo), Intel i5 3570k 3.4 GHz Ivy Bridge w/ HD 4000, LG BD-ROM
Playback Devices: Mede8er MED600X3D, MyGica EnjoyTV 120, Xtreamer SideWinder 3, Crystal Acoustics MediaMatchBox
ToXIc

Post by ToXIc »

crowfax wrote:it is.
thank you...
FredT

Post by FredT »

Ripper wrote:Nevermind, figured it out 573
How did you figure out which was the correct one. Cabin in the Woods has the same multiple title situation. The Hunger Games did as well and I never did get that one figured out.
crowfax

Post by crowfax »

Google :-D
Home Theater PC: Assassin HTPC, XBMCbuntu 12.0 (Frodo), Intel i5 3570k 3.4 GHz Ivy Bridge w/ HD 4000, LG BD-ROM
Playback Devices: Mede8er MED600X3D, MyGica EnjoyTV 120, Xtreamer SideWinder 3, Crystal Acoustics MediaMatchBox
Ripper

Post by Ripper »

Google was no help in this case becase the movie's name is "Safe" which if you think about it really sucks far as searching goes. I ended up downloading the Free timebomb version of AnyDVD HD, which supports Blu-ray disks and I'd read that it will figure out and display the correct one. It wasn't immediately obviously but after you pop in a BD disk AnyDVD HD does an automatic analysis which then displays a summary and one of the lines in there said something like "Prefered <something>... 573" or something like that. Hope that helps
bartman

Post by bartman »

Best way to tell (apart from Google) is to pop the Disc in a BR player, start the movie, bring up the OSD, and note the running time. Usually the 'fake' playlists include duplicate scenes and content protection warnings that add to the overall length.
Smithcraft

Post by Smithcraft »

Or maybe see if it's in the AVS BDInfo thread?

SC