OS device name: \Device\CdRom1
Manufacturer: Memorex
Product: MRX 800LU v1
Revision: PME2
Serial number: DAAJ5471101223
Bus encryption flags: 1E
Highest AACS version: 38

No disc inserted

Am I up to date to open 'SALT' ? I don't understand I haven't any problems for months, successfully done 20 dvd and blu-rays, and now so many different issues. I have re-downloaded and activated mkv program 2 days ago to: (v1.8.4 win x86release License Type:Registered Expires:Never ) This is the third B-Ray it will not open. It spins then says no disc. If i manually try to open with program doesn't open either. ( Also tried Hansel and Gretel ) PLease help me understand what is going on :?:
Woodstock

Re: Am I not up to date to open Blu-Rays?

Post by Woodstock »

Follow the instructions in the link below to enable debugging and post your log, but...

The fact that MakeMKV says no disk loaded usually means the operating system didn't see the disk. Does it see a disk loaded when you put in a DVD or an previously-ripped BD, or does it always say "No disk loaded"?
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
mobbe

Re: Am I not up to date to open Blu-Rays?

Post by mobbe »

I am experiencing the same issues as the person that created this thread.

I am on a Mac with v.1.8.4 of MakeMKV.

Drive Information
Manufacturer: PLEXTOR
Product: BDDVDR PX-B310U
Revision: 1.07
Serial number: 3783206013 250008400859
Highest AACS version: 36

I have enabled debugging but MakeMKV never really gets going with the logging. I put in a BluRay and it spins for a bit and then it says "No Disk inserted".

This behavior started to happen fairly recently but I cant remember exactly when it happened for me.