Chilkoot wrote: ↑
Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:05 pm
Batiatus wrote:I figured out the Canadian Eone disc by ripping a couple versions, going through each scene and figuriing out where the streams change and then setting up the proper order. Had it written down and ripped it to find it was perfect. Then forgot to update here and my garbage has been taken out. D'oh! I 'think' it was like 320 or something. Lionsgate is just dumb for doing this though. Stupid dumb.
I went through the same exercise and you're memory's spot on. For the Canadian EOne version:
Code: Select all
Order: 519 514 509 511 501 518 510 502 507 506 503 512 508 517 504 515 513 516 505 520
Hopefully this saves someone else the pain of undiscombobulating the whole mess again!
I think you're mistaken, I believe the correct playlist is 302 (not 320) for the Canadian eOne version. UPC: 7 74212 93644 9
Name: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 (English)
Source file name: 00302.mpls
Chapters count: 16
Size: 24.1 GB
Segment count: 20
Segment map: 519,514,509,511,501,518,502,510,507,512,506,503,508,504,517,515,513,516,505,520
I just went through this exercise on Linux:
- extract a decrypted backup: makemkvcon backup --decrypt dev:/dev/sr1 backup-folder
- extract the info to a text file: makemkvcon info --robot file:backup-folder > info.txt
- isolate and sort segment orders: grep -E 'TINFO:[0-9]+,26,0,' info.txt | sort -t , -k 4 > orders.txt
- being sorted, the segments are like a tree... manually go through the segments, checking against the movie playing on a physical BD player, adding up lengths to track the position and prune "branches" as you go until you're left with only one possibility
- the first number on the "winning" TINFO line is the title number, look for TINFO:<title#>,16, in the info.txt file to get the corresponding playlist
Once the backup was extracted, the rest of the process took about 10 minutes.