Night at the Museum 3 Secret of the Tomb bd+ code processed

Please post here for issues related to Blu-ray discs
RichardC

Re: Night at the Museum 3 Secret of the Tomb bd+ code proce

Post by RichardC »

Is this the right place to make a suggestion for a future update?

Maybe I did not read the documentation carefully enough, but I had not realised I had to tick the Allow MakeMKV to check for updates box in order to download SVQs and FUTs. My suggestion is that it be made the default. Alternatively, if it is not considered acceptable for a program to access the internet without permission, I suggest having a dialogue box to make that request.
horkonpon

Post by horkonpon »

Hi,
Woodstock wrote:If your Mac has the firewall software enabled (and it really always should), you need to make sure it is set to allow the makemkv program to access the makemkv.com server.

One test of this is if MakeMKV gives you messages about updating to a newer version when they're released. Did it tell you last month that 1.9.2 was out?
Yes, it told me last month that 1.9.1 was out, but I tried this:

1. I allow the MakeMKV program to access all incoming conexions (not work :cry: )
2. I turn off the firewall (not work too :cry: )

No way. The problem persist, there are video problems in form of pixels, double images, etc.

The program downloaded ten SVQ files.

Furthermore, I have uninstalled the program with AppCleaner to delete any file with MakeMKV and I've downloaded one more time and I've installed, but this has not worked

I saved the MakeMKV_log.txt file and two files TGZ (dump_Noche_en_el_museo_El_secreto_del_fara_n_5B466EA15EF973C2 and MKB_v47_Noche_en_el_museo_El_secreto_del_faraón) If you want it, I'll sent to you.

After ripping the BR Night at the museum, I ripped the BR Seventh Son without any problem

Any idea?
Thanks in advance
Best regards
Woodstock

Post by Woodstock »

I would forward both files to svq@makemkv.com because the disk name is different than the English market disk. I do not know how Mike determines WHICH SVQ file a given disk would use, but having different disk names may be an issue for a disk-specific SVQ.
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
horkonpon

Post by horkonpon »

Hi,
Woodstock wrote:I would forward both files to svq@makemkv.com because the disk name is different than the English market disk. I do not know how Mike determines WHICH SVQ file a given disk would use, but
having different disk names may be an issue for a disk-specific SVQ.
I send to you the two files.

I hope they could be helpful

Regards,
horkonpon

Post by horkonpon »

Hi,

It works!!

I don't know what do you do but it works

Thank you very much!!