mkv joiner ??

Everything related to MakeMKV
billy the fish

mkv joiner ??

Post by billy the fish »

hi guys was just doing a back up of my eagles farewell tour hd-dvd and its going to brack down into 3 parts dose anyonr know of a mkv joiner that was work with this please ??

thanks for your time guys
setarip_old

Re: mkv joiner ??

Post by setarip_old »

Hi!
its going to brack down into 3 parts

Please explain...

billy the fish

Post by billy the fish »

sorry m8 late night when i dont the above post , when iam doing a back up of my eagles farewell tour (hd-dvd) its in 3 parts as below and looking for a way to join then as 1 file Image

thanks for you time guys
crowfax

Post by crowfax »

Hi!

Rip the 3 files and then run them through MKV Merge GUI using the "append" option. You can download MKV Merge GUI as part of the mkvtoolnix package:
http://www.bunkus.org/videotools/mkvtoolnix/.

It's fairly straight forward, but the documentation is here: http://www.bunkus.org/videotools/mkvtoo ... e-gui.html
Home Theater PC: Assassin HTPC, XBMCbuntu 12.0 (Frodo), Intel i5 3570k 3.4 GHz Ivy Bridge w/ HD 4000, LG BD-ROM
Playback Devices: Mede8er MED600X3D, MyGica EnjoyTV 120, Xtreamer SideWinder 3, Crystal Acoustics MediaMatchBox
robpdotcom

Post by robpdotcom »

Do as crowfax suggested, and you can even use MKVMergeGUI to create a chapter file that will allow you to jump to each title.
billy the fish

Post by billy the fish »

thanks for your replys now after running the disc true makemkv iam how getting this
Error 'Scsi error - NOT READY:MEDIUM NOT PRESENT' occurred while reading '/HVDVD_TS/CONCERT_PT1_1.EVO' at offset '13927608320'
Error 'Scsi error - NOT READY:MEDIUM NOT PRESENT' occurred while reading '/HVDVD_TS/CONCERT_PT1_1.EVO' at offset '13927608320'
Failed to save title 9 to file C:/Documents and Settings/user/Desktop/t09_CONCERT_PT1_1.mkv

anyone know why please

thanks