Error 'OS error - Any Help Please

The place to discuss linux version of MakeMKV
50KURO80

Error 'OS error - Any Help Please

Post by 50KURO80 »

Error 'OS error - The specified request is not a valid operation for the target device' occurred while writing data to 'E:/Media Streamer/Drama/title00.mkv' at offset '0'

NOTE----E drive is for Moive ONLY
---------C drive is our Normal everyday drive

This is the error message i get when i rip to my Newer 2 tb HardDrive that has done about 100 or so Movies flawlessly using MKv Free. I purchased MKV 1.8 last night and am Unable to SAVE to this Directory anymore......

HOWEVER, I CAN save a Movie to my Regular Hard drive NO ISSUES, LOL...........

#1 I can Copy Movies from E drive to any other drive or Portable Device, But Cant Copy or Move a Movie to E Drive, without computer locking up....

#2 i created a different folder and was able to transfer music to E drive and Successfully play

#3 I CAN Play Movies still from E drive on my Computer and through my Streamer to my Tv

Yes, its working ( And Love it ) but its NOT saving movies where im telling it to save them , though it worked Flawlessly Before.......I havent Messed with any Setting or anything like that

Any Help is appreciated...Thanx
Woodstock

Re: Error 'OS error - Any Help Please

Post by Woodstock »

Is this an issue with the Windows version of MakeMKV, or the Linux version? The path names are confusing, given the section of the forum you posted this message to...
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
50KURO80

Re: Error 'OS error - Any Help Please

Post by 50KURO80 »

Sorry Vista Windows 64-bit