TEENAGE MUTANT TURTLES

Please post here for issues related to Blu-ray discs
THX56

TEENAGE MUTANT TURTLES

Post by THX56 »

the film TEENAGE MUTANT TURTLES the lane sound 7.1 True HD Dolby Atmos is not détected.

thanks
Woodstock

Re: TEENAGE MUTANT TURTLES

Post by Woodstock »

When you right-click on the triangle next to the title in the left hand window, the audio track is not listed, or just not selected?
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
dereckr

Post by dereckr »

I am unable to get this movie to even play. I have tried doing it twice now and both copies won't play?
JBravo

Post by JBravo »

this movie has the dolby true hd atmos track in it. When I extract with makemkv I am unable to play it due to the atmos track, it freezes my media player. Might be I don't have the most current dolby true hd codec that handles atmos or could be makemkv isn't processing it correctly maybe.
Regardless, when I extract with makemkv and only select dolby digital 5.1 I have no issues playing it back in my media player.

When I play the disc in my bluray player it gives me the choice of english dolby atmos and when I play it back it outputs in PCM as I do not have an atmos receiver.
johnmacklin

Post by johnmacklin »

My Mede8er has coped with the other Atmos tracks on Transformers 4 and Expendables 3 mkvs created with MakeMKV so I'd expect it to be your media player; certainly VLC can't cope with an Atmos track.

Similarly my blu-Ray player and non-Atmos receiver cope fine with the True HD track so it's either how you've ripped it or it's your equipment.

Just to be sure, I'll test the MKV and blu of TMNT after dinner and report how I got on.
johnmacklin

Post by johnmacklin »

Better late than never.

The 2D and 3D disks play fine in my Oppo 103 and Denon 3313 with the TrueHD soundtrack passed via bitstream to my Denon 4520 receiver.

Similarly I can play my 3D MKV rip from my Mede8er successfully.

What media player, blu ray player and receiver are you using?
dereckr

Post by dereckr »

I use Plex Media Server to play the video files. They will not play through the plex, Cyberlink Power DVD or VNC?
dereckr

Post by dereckr »

Well I went back and played it again but this time not with TrueHD and it plays fine just won't play with that audio track attached.