One audio track does not have the option to copy. After Hour

Please post here for issues related to DVD discs
thesnappysneezer

One audio track does not have the option to copy. After Hour

Post by thesnappysneezer »

The Martin Scorsese picture After Hours DVD that is included in the Martin Scorsese Collection but also is available separately has three audio tracks when I play the DVD, the English, the French and the commentary but the only two options are provided when converting. I have been unclicking the foreign tracks when converting but I have been making sure to turn on all the English ones as I do want the commentaries. Make MKV only has one English and French option. Luckily the one option it does give is the audio of the film. This is the 2004 DVD release with an isbn 079075830X and upc 0853919209 I am going to attach a screenshot of the mkv just to show you that there are only two. Am I the only one experiencing this with this title? I figure someone else has it too.

Here is the image. There should be two English track there.

I am still new to this. Does this occur often?
thesnappysneezer

Re: One audio track does not have the option to copy. After

The same thing is happening to Alice doesn't Live Here Anymore from the same boxset...
thesnappysneezer

Re: One audio track does not have the option to copy. After

Goodfellas from the same set is the same way as well. This film two commentaries so there should be three english tracks but only two are presented. I wonde which commentary I will get.