The Peanuts Movie Correct Playlist?

Please post here for issues related to Blu-ray discs
Sparty10

The Peanuts Movie Correct Playlist?

Post by Sparty10 »

Good evening!

I am having difficulty with the Peanuts Movie and the correct playlist. Generally I have been able to figure it out but I am struggling with this movie. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
solamnic

Re: The Peanuts Movie Correct Playlist?

Post by solamnic »

0800 is the correct.

BUT makemkv 1.9.9 cannot handle the Peanuts movie... Video has glitches when ripped with makemkv

i had to use anydvd latest and create an iso (not rip to files=problem) then dvdfab to produce an error free mkv..
Stryker412

Post by Stryker412 »

I bought the movie and my rip works fine.
Sparty10

Post by Sparty10 »

Thanks!
solamnic

Post by solamnic »

i had problems with the Southern Europe Blu Ray release... (it was a new BR btw so the errors produced by makemkv were not due to the quality of the source)
chrisjohnson00

Post by chrisjohnson00 »

solamnic wrote:0800 is the correct.

BUT makemkv 1.9.9 cannot handle the Peanuts movie... Video has glitches when ripped with makemkv

i had to use anydvd latest and create an iso (not rip to files=problem) then dvdfab to produce an error free mkv..
What version of the disk did you find 0800 to work?
zeroepoch

Post by zeroepoch »

It looks like the differences are the intro and credits. The title name is different (includes Charlie Brown in one case) and the credits have the voice actor names in one case and not the other case. This leads to 4 different combinations of equal length. Title00 or 0800.mpls has the correct title name (compared to IMDB) and voice actor names in the credits. Not really sure why they created the other variants, which could be just as valid to an unaware viewer.
nicholfd

Post by nicholfd »

solamnic wrote:0800 is the correct.

0800 from US Redbox version worked for me.

MakeMKV 1.9.9 on Mac OS X managed the movie just fine - no issues or glitches!
ashleynz

Post by ashleynz »

just rented out the NZ version I ripped the first large movie track (think it was about 23GB) with latest mkv version (the movie was detected as a BD+) and also get glitches when playing back - which is annoying as the reason I ripped it was to timeshift it for the kids tonight and now I can't.
I'll rent it out again at some stage and try again - I guess the only way it can be fixed is to rip it and send through the dump?

"When you receive this error, you should send the dump file to svq@makemkv.com , even if someone else says they already have. Some times, there are multiple versions of the BD+ file, so more examples help the process, from what Mike has said."

cheers
Ashley
G_Phill

Post by G_Phill »

Have sent dump for the nz version. I always do a backup of the blu Ray when I get errors so I can rip later