arcanasoft

Re: Key expired

Post by arcanasoft »

Got the Same.

Is 1.10.7 no longer Beta?
Woodstock

Post by Woodstock »

It's still beta, but it is the end of September, when the beta key expires. Until Mike replaces the key in the message in the announcement section with a new one, the two options are what Rita posted, or setting your system date back to the 25th long enough to start MakeMKV, the back to current.

It is a lot less convenient than a permanent license key. I only know the beta key expired because of the messages posted here about it expiring...
MakeMKV Frequently Asked Questions
How to aid in finding the answer to your problem: Activating Debug Logging
arcanasoft

Post by arcanasoft »

Woodstock wrote:It's still beta, but it is the end of September, when the beta key expires. Until Mike replaces the key in the message in the announcement section with a new one, the two options are what Rita posted, or setting your system date back to the 25th long enough to start MakeMKV, the back to current.

It is a lot less convenient than a permanent license key. I only know the beta key expired because of the messages posted here about it expiring...
okay, of course. Well thought so far awhy is this sexy program still in beta?
I use it only occasionally but it is one of the most reliable programs I have ever used. I buy it immediately when it is no longer in the beta. But current are 60 € simply too much for me when it is also free. I would be on board when it is at 20-25 €.
Lovely Rita

Post by Lovely Rita »

Try this..... :wink:

/buy/
Registered User :wink:
Buy MakeMKV
MK1234Tfan

Post by MK1234Tfan »

I know I plan on buying this, but don't have the extra $50. =(

I also changed the date like in the earlier post and still says the evaluation period expired...
arcanasoft

Post by arcanasoft »

What is now with the license key, is there an update?

And what is this hidden piss of people who bought the software? Either is MakeMKV free as long as it is in the beta and leaves the people the decision, or it is just no longer free as long as it is in the beta or it is just not in the beta?

I can live well with every announcement, but should have an announcement. So I know if I have to buy it now or not.
Woodstock

Post by Woodstock »

The "hidden piss" is that life is a trade-off.

If you are not willing or unable to buy a permanent key, the "cost" is that you have to replace the beta key every two months. It's still in beta, and therefore "free" to use without paying money, but you do have to pay in terms of convenience.
Echo3

Post by Echo3 »

I bought makeMKV long ago, but have since upgrade to a new PC. when i reinstalled, i didnt bother registering. now that the beta key is not working, is there anyone who could help me locate my paid key? thanks in advance
Woodstock

Post by Woodstock »

If you still have your email from the old days, look for a message from "avangate.com", which would have the key in it.

Lacking that, you can send an email to support@makemkv.com with your information, and Mike can look your key up and send it to you.
Laserdream

Post by Laserdream »

just updated to Version 1.10.7

use http://www.makemkv.com/forum2/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1053 key and it runs till 2017-11-30.

i hope PayPal will be possible for paying the full version in future?
(Paypal button is placed but not possible to select for pay method).

thanks

:D
Woodstock

Post by Woodstock »

Laserdream wrote:i hope PayPal will be possible for paying the full version in future?
For that, you have to petition PayPal, because THEY pulled the plug on allowing you to pay for anything THEY view as "piracy related".