Kingsman: The Golden Circle BD problems

Please post here for issues related to Blu-ray discs
asimmon6

Kingsman: The Golden Circle BD problems

Post by asimmon6 »

Anyone else try Kingsman: The Golden Circle BD redbox version yet? I tried this, and it crashes my whole computer, tried 5 times. I did Dunkirk BD with no problems, but when i try this BD, it gets about 5% in and my computer crashes. Tried using ClownBD on this disk and get an error with that program saying unknown video file type.
Lovely Rita

Re: Kingsman: The Golden Circle BD problems

Post by Lovely Rita »

Title information
Name: Kingsman: The Golden Circle (English)
Source file name: 00800.mpls
Duration: 2:21:02
Chapters count: 28
Size: 31.3 GB
Segment count: 1
Segment map: 2577
File name: Kingsman_The_Golden_Circle_t00.mkv
Registered User :wink:
Buy MakeMKV
yorgo

Post by yorgo »

asimmon6 wrote:Anyone else try Kingsman: The Golden Circle BD redbox version yet? I tried this, and it crashes my whole computer, tried 5 times. I did Dunkirk BD with no problems, but when i try this BD, it gets about 5% in and my computer crashes. Tried using ClownBD on this disk and get an error with that program saying unknown video file type.
Please post the entire error log, can't provide guidance without it.
TimmyB

Post by TimmyB »

Well, my machine (Win10) doesn't crash, but I have yet to make a clean backup. MakeMKV reports a hash check error and suggests I may have a failing drive. So I swapped the drive and got a different disc, still no luck. Other disks work fine. I tried to upload the log file but the board doesn't seem to like it. I can put it on my Google drive if anyone wants it. Thanks. Tim

Edit
ProcMon says:
6:37:38.0668537 PM PowerDVDMovie.exe 3636 ReadFile E:\BDMV\STREAM\02577.m2ts SUCCESS Offset: 680,337,408, Length: 196,608, Priority: Normal