For the Best Drives (ASUS & LG) and the Best Service (alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com) Click here!

Paid services by fellow forum members. Not affiliated with MakeMKV.
PSS2P

Re: The Original "UHD Friendly Drive" Supplier - at your service.

Post by PSS2P »

Alex is a great guy to do business with. Super fast in his replies and deliveries. Just bought an Asus drive in an OWC enclosure from him. The drive worked with my iMac right out of the box and I am happily ripping away :D
210flyer

Post by 210flyer »

Alex was quick and efficient. He reflashed my ASUS UHD drive and there were no problems. He double checked everything, and kept me updated on his progress. He's reliable and I recommend him to anyone who wants their drive reflashed. He reflashed the drive the day he received it and shipped it back to me the same day. Outstanding service!

Thank you,Alex!

Mike
Broncohawk

Post by Broncohawk »

210flyer wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:28 pm
Alex was quick and efficient. He reflashed my ASUS UHD drive and there were no problems. He double checked everything, and kept me updated on his progress. He's reliable and I recommend him to anyone who wants their drive reflashed. He reflashed the drive the day he received it and shipped it back to me the same day. Outstanding service!

Thank you,Alex!

Mike
How much did he charge you for a reflash? He said he was doing them for for a bit but when I asked for a flash he refused and made me return the drive to buy from him for way over what others are charging for the same thing.
EmKayVe

Post by EmKayVe »

Hard to believe he "made" you return the drive to buy from him. Why don't you just buy a drive from him? My speculation is he might be getting too much "demand" and therefore he ought to raise the prices.
jonghotti

Post by jonghotti »

I'm pretty sure I've never forced anyone to do anything. If I suggest an alternate method of obtaining at item you'd like and you don't like that idea you are free to move on and try your luck with others. That should not be confused with me "forcing" anyone to do anything against their will.

Whoever and wherever you are Broncohawk I wish your nephew a very happy birthday!
The Original "UHD Friendly" Drive Seller
https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=17829
alrareka

Post by alrareka »

I just want to affirm that Alex is the real thing. I ordered an LG drive from him 2 days ago and received it (UHD friendly) today and have ripped 5 UHD discs so far today.

Great service!!

Alrareka
ausername

Post by ausername »

Cool service !

sent you an email.
Dave77

Post by Dave77 »

Can you message me with info on this drive, i'm in the UK. I can't message you myself
ibluetooth

Post by ibluetooth »

Looks like a great service. Alex, just sent you an email :-)
jonghotti

Post by jonghotti »

I appreciate the props and apologize for the recent delays that some of you have had to put up with. I am damn near caught up and will work harder and sleep less in an effort to fill orders faster. I've sent out a few dozen units over the last couple days and for those who haven't received tracking numbers feel free to ping me via email or text.

That being said I still have a good dozen or so drives here that need homes mostly LGs don't be afraid to give the a try, running the ASUS firmware puts you in high speed land as if you had an actual ASUS box, which I believe to be a rebranded LG to begin with. Thank you and will message those that posted today!

>>Google "buy uhd friendly drive" and check out the 5th entry down "users start UHD friendly shipping and flashing business" :)
jonghotti

Post by jonghotti »

So I've got my hands on a LG BU40N manufactured in April of 2018 with firmware version 1.02 on it.
I'm fairly certain this is not the friendly 1.02 found on the WH16NS40 for instance but rather a variant of the 1.00/1.01 found on the only other "Official" UHD drive I've seen that being the WH16NS60.

This thing is just as cute as a button, whatever that means. It's so tiny I want to put it in my wallet in place of a credit card tiny.

I'm assuming this can be cross flashed into an ASUS BW-16D1HT but won't know for sure until I acquire a "slimline" SATA cable, which at the rate I'm moving today be sometime between now and Christmas.

Is anyone using one of these who'd care to comment? What are the chances of finding an external enclosure to make this a standalone device? You know, instead of putting it in the enclosure it's meant for, that being a laptop computer.

OK I know damn well Steve is about to verbally pistol whip me but I'm ready with the heavy duty gauze pads and the Ibuprofen! I hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween.
goku_4_ever

Post by goku_4_ever »

Hello there sir,

i would like to request a drive as well but im not sure how to exactly send you a pm on here. Could you please let me know so we can kick it off ? thanks!!
ben.titmus

Post by ben.titmus »

Can you send me a PM as I can't send yet?
Lovely Rita

Post by Lovely Rita »

ben.titmus wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:20 pm
Can you send me a PM as I can't send yet?
His email address is listed in the first post of this topic. 8)
Registered User :wink:
Buy MakeMKV
jonghotti

Post by jonghotti »

I need a BU30N can anyone help?