Quick Uncheck all function?

Everything related to MakeMKV
ciarabelle

Quick Uncheck all function?

Post by ciarabelle »

Some br / dvd have excessive amounts of 'folders' etc to un-check. At 1st i thought i had to un-check all the subfolders too (as it doesn't auto-un-check them when you un-check the parent folder.) However, i haven't found a way to un-check a huge # of 'root' folders.

Am i missing something... This title for example has 2 pages of check boxes.... A check box at the top where it says 'blu-ray' would work - then we could manually check the one or 2 items we want to back up.

I haven't figured out how to tell which set is say 'extended cut', director's cut, etc etc.. when there are multiple versions on one disc.
(mostly, i choose the largest size but in this case there are 2 folders identical sized.

TIA
Grauhaar

Re: Quick Uncheck all function?

Post by Grauhaar »

Select one item and click right and use "unselect all"
Good Luck :)

Post by ciarabelle »

TY :)
I had no idea there was a context menu :D much better. :)
theshadraq

Post by theshadraq »

Thanks for the answer! I had the same question! Wish I had searched for the before spending 5 minutes of my life unselecting items. :lol:
tam008

Post by tam008 »

Oh my heck. I should have looked this up loooonnnngg ago. Like... last year. Hundreds of movies ago.
Radiocomms237

Post by Radiocomms237 »

It should also be mentioned that there are some 'tree-level' caveats to this context menu as well.

For example, if you right-click on a title and unselect all, it will only unselect the titles, not the subfolders.

If you open one of those titles and right-click on one of the main tracks, it will act on all the main tracks and sub-tracks.

But if you right-click on a sub-track, it will only act on that sub-track.

Personally I think that last point doesn't quite work as expected...

I would've thought, for example, that right-clicking on any "forced only" track should unselect all the forced only tracks, but it doesn't.

I seem to spend half my life unselecting those damn forced only tracks by hand! :x