Disney Treasures-On the Front Lines Audio Not Found on One Track

Please post here for issues related to DVD discs
Av8ing

Disney Treasures-On the Front Lines Audio Not Found on One Track

Post by Av8ing »

Hi All,

I am in the process of getting all the media I own ripped. MAKEMKV has been absolutely flawless until now. I am running into an issue with just one title on disc 2 of Disney Treasures-On the Front Lines. MAKEMKV is not seeing any audio track. It sees the subtitles tracks fine. VLC plays the disc with no problem showing the audio as "A52 Audio (aka AC3) (A52)".

I have tried using manual mode, but get "Audio stream #0 looks empty and was skipped".

Does anyone have an idea on how I might get MAKEMKV not to skip the audio that is obviously not empty?

TIA
themadhatter0

Re: Disney Treasures-On the Front Lines Audio Not Found on One Track

Post by themadhatter0 »

I know this thread is quite old, but I just ran into the same issue. It would seem that, while the title starts with audio (Leonard Maltin's introduction) but then the following chapters do not have audio. It seems like MakeMKV sees that the majority of the track is silent and then discards it.

I tried switching to expert mode and setting the "Default selection rule" to ",+sel:all" but it still discarded it.
I've not found any way to force it to keep the track or found another tool similar to MakeMKV that can be told to keep it :?